Heartbroken

Sorry for the long wait! Had State tests this week. -.-

😊😊😊😊☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Elizabeth Rose

Beep.

Beep.

Beep

Beep.

Beep.

Again?! What is up with this alarm clock? I flung my arm and tried to hit the snooze button. I felt a cold metal object. Huh? I let my hand explore up more until I felt a squishy bag. What in the world?!

"RoRo?"

I moaned. "Li?"

"Yeah wanna open your eyes for me please?"

I obeyed and opened them. To my approval the lights were dim and Lism was standing there with the familiar orange bag. I gasped.

"Whataburger?" I asked

He laughed "yes I thought you would be hungry after your little faint scare"

"You know me so well!" I said exaggerating.

He laughed and sat on the hospital bed beside me.

He handed me the box as I took it gladly. I opened it and saw the pieces of toast with three pieces of chicken strips.

I took out the toast and bit into it. I moaned. The crispness of the bread with a dash of butter. I looked at Liam and handed him the bread as if gesturing if he wanted some. He leaned in and took a bite.

He moaned too.

I raised my eyebrows and said "I know"

I gave him the other half and we are while watching Toy Story. I shared all of my chicken strips with him which is rare but he is just that special.

We were already on the third Toy Story when we heard a knock.

"Come in!" Liam yelled

The whole group of guys came in with leftover bags.

"Ellie!" Niall yelled while coming to hug me.

"Nille!" I said while hugging him back.

Zayn and the rest of the guys came to hug me. I looked and saw that little blonde haired girl from earlier.

"Hi!" She said

"Hello!"

"My name is Perrie!" She said

"Hello Perrie! My name is Elizabeth Rose!" I said cheerily.

"Nice too meet you."

"As to you. Thanks for helping me when I fainted"

"Your welcome! Why did you faint? If you don't mind me asking"

I looked at Liam.

"The nurse that took her iv's out wasn't even a nurse. So when she took thaAe iv'a out she didn't clean it. So you got an infection. None of the staff has even seen her before. So the nurse must be working for your mums kidnapper."

I gasped "Could it have been mom!?"

" No"

"Are you -"

"It wasn't Elizabeth Rose" Ashton said.

I looked at him.

"Sorry" he was.

I ignored him.

"It wasn't her because they checked security tapes and they think it was just some random women that he hired"

"Oh"

"Well we better leave so you can get some rest" Zayn said sorta rushing everybody out of the room.

"Wait but are you going to tell her who I am?" Perrie said

"Uhhh... Later" he said

"No. Now." I commanded.

He looked at me. "Perrie is my girlfriend"

My heart tore apart. I was on the verge of tears but held them back. I faked a smile

"Wow. Well you are sure lucky to have her" I said.

I noticed all the boys eyes were switching back and forth to Zayn and then to me.

"Yeah. Well thanks"

"No prob"

"Well we better get going. It's already 9"

I waved goodbye as they all left.

When they were gone I felt alone. I mean truly alone. My room had this silence and emptiness. My chest felt hollow. I wanted to cry but couldn't. I promised myself not to cry because it shows a sign of weakness.

I was too caught up in my thoughts to have noticed the warm tears slipping down my face. I wiped them and after that I couldn't control them.

I cried and cried.

Then I heard a knock.

I quickly wiped all my tears as went to open the door.

I smiled weakly at who was there.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Sorry if its short. But I'm getting the flu and I feel like poop. -.- ill try and upload later this week. Thanks for all the comments, votes! It means the world.