UNI

"Grandpa?" I asked surprised.

"Hello darling! I wanted to know if I could take you to tea?"

"Sure!"

"Great! Be ready in 1 hour"

"Ok. Bye grandpa!"

"Bye sweetie!"

He walked out. I looked at Zayn he was deep in conversation on his phone.

"Already?"

"So soon"

Then he hung up

"Zayn?"

He looked up at me with sadness in his eyes "Babe. I have bad news. We got called to start the tour early"

"How early?"

"1 week"

"What?! That's absurd!"

"I know. But I have to"

"I know"

"So what's gramps doing here?"

"I'm going to tea with him"

"Oh that's great. Well I gotta go. Meeting with the guys about the tour"

"Ok. Bye!"

I sighed. 1 week with Zayn then I couldn't see him for months.

I got up and showered. I got out an slipped on a white with black polka dot skirt that ended below the knee. I onus the matching blouse. I found a pair or black and white heels. I went out and saw my grandpa heading my way. I smiled.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be"

"We're going out into the city. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all"

We went to the limo and drove. He asked me questions about myself. I answered each one truthfully. Them he asked me a question that had me thinking.

"So. What UNI are you attending?"

"What?"

"UNI? Haven't you applied for any?"

"No?"

"Sweetie you need to. School starts in a couple of weeks!"

"Oh grandpa!"

"We can go ad apply to some? Have any in mind?"

"University of Queen Elizabeth?"

"Great school! What do you want to major in?"

"Culinary"

He smiled "You always were the cook of the house"

We stopped at the UNI first. They seemed very excited a royal was applying for their school. I was highly sure I was getting in.

W stopped by a local restaurant. We enters and heard the multiple gasps. I smiled. They tended to us immediately and took our every need. I ordered a Carmel macchiato while grandpa ordered a plain coffee. We decided to have lunch as well. I ate the burger while he settled for fish and chips.

We talked about how mother was settling in. How the baby was too. When Ashton would take the crown to become king. My duties as a princess. I sighed. Then we talked about the school.

"Now I don't know about you, but it seemed like they wanted to accept you right on the spot" he said smirking.

"True" I said laughing

"This school is top notch Elizabeth. You need to focus. I suggest you start studying the books they gave you"

"I know"

"Ok then. If you're ready we can go back so you can start studying" he said laughing and sliding his arm around my waist. I laughed.

The paps jumped at us and started asking questions. As usual we ignored them. Not to be rude but they just ask personal questions.

We drove to house in silence. Mostly because I was reading the books. I went inside still reading an bumped into someone. I didn't even take my eyes off the book as I stumbled around the person and said sorry.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" I said still reading the book

"Babeee"

"Yeahh"

"What're doing?

"Applied for UNI today. I have to read the book"

"Uni? Why didn't you say anything"

"Grandpa just brought it up today and I decide to go apply"

"Oh"

"Mhhm" I said finishing the 4th chapter

"Well I hope you have fun" he said

"Thank you. I sure will" I said kissing him.

We went our separate ways.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕

SO PEOPLE THIS BOOK IS ALSO COMING TO AN END. THERE WILL NOT BE A SEQUEL. SORRY BUT I JUST WANT TO FINSIH THIS BOOK. I DON'T TO DRAG IT ON AND ON