New Guests

Finally I have one to upload! Sorry I haven't though! Band is taking up ALL my time!

I decided to change Elizabeth's age to 17! I repeat Elizabeth Rose age is now 17!

WHOOP WHOOP 6K READS!

❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕

"So? Why is he still trying to capture me?" I asked

"I don't know. He has this sick obsession. "

"Why are you working for him then?"

"He paid us a lot of money"

"Wow, I need to inform my father" I said

"Please don't tell him about me! I have a little sister and she's all I got. Hell, she's the only reason I took this job. She wants to meet you. I know you guys take money to see the royals"

I smiled. "Ben go get her. I won't tell. I'll see if you can live here. The both of you"

He looked at me in awe. "Are you serious?"

I laughed. "Yes"

"Oh my god. You seriously have no idea how much this means" he said tearing up

"Just go get her! Oh! Can I come with?"

"Well of course!"

"We can take the limo if you want?"

"She would like that"

"What's her name?"

"Elizabeth"

I smiled "like me"

"Yes. She always tells people that"

We walked out of the room. Me still with my dress and crown on. I still wore it because I was going out.

I called the limo guard and asked him to drive us. He of course said yes. I asked Ben where they lived and se gave me the directions. We drove in silence.

"I'm sorry" he said

"For what?"

"We don't exactly live in a rich place"

"Nonsense! I don't mind"

He gave me a smile

We arrived in a cute apartment complex. He led me upstairs. I heard a little girl singing.

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!"

He chuckled. He unlocked the door and led me to the living. A young girl of 6 years old stood there singing.

"You can go now Mrs. May" he said speaking to an older women. She smiled. She hadn't noticed me but when she did her eyes went as wide as saucers.

"Your highness" she said bowing

"Mrs. May" I said bowing back

"Why? What on earth are you doing here?" She asked

"Here to take Ben and Elizabeth to a better place" I said

She smiled warmly. "Thank you. I see these two as my own"

I smiled back "You may visit if you want. Use the code word babysitter"

"Code word?"

"We have some. Just in case you aren't the bad guy" I said

"Oh ok" she said before dismissing herself. I stopped her and handed her a check. I always had some on me. It was for $5,000. She sure could use it. To go and get out of here.

"Your highness. I cannot accept this"

"I insist. Think of it as a token of appreciation. For accepting me as your princess" I said

She gave me a hug and I saw tears coming out. She said her goodbye and left. I waited for Ben and Elizabeth. They were packing. They came back with a couple of boxes. She stared in awe at me.

"Hi" I said

"Hello"

"You excited?"

"Very"

We walked out of the apartment and to the limo. We put everything into te trunk and got in.

"Tom. Please take us around town I'm not ready to go home yet."

"As you wish"

He drove us to the Big Ben. Which we made fun of Ben. Elizabeth and I were having a good time. I looked at her like the sister I never had.

We stopped to get ice cream. I had a few people ask me for pictures. I happily took them as then proceeded to eat. I saw flashes of light. I immediately picked up Elizabeth and walked with her over to the limo.

The paps were throwing accusations all over the place. Asking if she was my daughter. I laughed. She's 6. That would've made me 11 to have her? That's a little to young.

We entered the castle and went to my room. I saw my parents giving me strange looks. I ignored them and continued with Elizabeth on my hip. I opened a guest room.

"Not sure if you usually sleep with her?" I asked Ben.

He shook his head. "No"

I set her down and made her bed. I told her that if she got scared or wanted something to come to my room. It was upstairs. She nodded. I gave her a quick bath and laid her to rest. Her little body on the big bed made me laugh.

I then took Ben to the room next to her. I helped him with the boxes.

"You seriously have no idea how much you have helped us"

"Like I told you it's not big deal. I like to have new friends in the castle. Seeing as to I'm not going back to school"

"Thank you" he said before giving me a hug. I hugged him back and left his room. I gave my goodnights and left. I was about to enter my room when I saw Zayn stumbling towards me.

"Where have you been?" He asked

"None of your business" I snapped

"Oh but it is. I am you bodyguard"

"Out" I said before slamming my door. It opened. Shit! I forgot to lock it.

"Where out?"

"London"

"Don't play smart with me"

"I'm not playing anything"

His arm slid around my waist. His breath smelt of alcohol.

"Let me go"

"I don't think so. I can't contain myself around you. I understand I've made stupid mistakes but please forgive me?"

I didn't have time to respond as he was already kissing me. I wanted to pull away but I missed his soft lips on mine.

*Dirty Scene Happens*

He sighed as he laid next to me.

"Wow".

"Yup"

We laughed and looked at my ceiling.

"Who was that boy?"

"Ben. Him and his sister moved in here"

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"My job ends in 1 month. Then I have to go back to being in a world famous band" he said sarcastically.

I smiled. "Wow time flies"

"Yes Princess it does"

"Are we still going to see each other?"

"Only if you want us to work out?"

"Of course I do. I think father scared off William"

"Good"

"He wasn't that bad. He was a gentlemen"

"I don't wanna hear about him"

"Rude" I said smiling

"Only for you" he said kissing my nose.