The Cup Song

Elizabeth Rose-

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring I rolled over and slammed my fist hard on it. I moaned and put my head under my pillow. I hear the door open and someone come in. Well I guess you don't have to knock. I turned and saw that it was Liam.

"Sorry to bother you princess but its time for school" he said kindly

I just stared and him. Wait. He's talking to me right?

He laughed and said "Yes princess I'm talking to you"

Whaaaa?! He can read minds?

"No I can't read minds you're talking aloud princess"

"Why are you calling me princess?"

"Cause you are a princess"

"Nobody's called that in like 14 years"

"Why?" He asked

Because nobody has recognized me I said

"Well that and your father wars us to address you like this" he said

I scrunched up my nose and said "Whenever my father leaves or is not around you can call me Elizabeth or Elizabeth Rose or Rose or anything you like just not princess"

"Ok Roro" he said

"Roro?"

"Mmhmm'" he said

"Unique"

"Glad you like it"

I laughed and told him to get along while I get ready for school. I went and stripped out of my large tee and short shorts and let my body sulk in the freezing cold water. I washed my hair with a strawberry kiwi scent shampoo and conditioner and matching body wash. I got out and dried myself completely before putting on my undergarments. I laughed as I put on my outfit for the day. I left my hair to be its natural self. Curly. I put on a light layer if foundation. I did a quick dab of mascara and eyeliner which does wonders for my bright green eyes. I opted for lip balm rather than that slimy lip gloss. I shivered as thought about how slimy it was.

I looked at myself in the mirror and still was laughing about my outfit. Oh Jesus how the guys would laugh at this. I was walking down stairs when I heard laughter. Seems like they are getting along just fine.

I walked in and everyone looked at my outfit. Laughter erupted from the guys. Told ya. I was wearing black leggings with ballet shoes and a off the shoulder shirt that said " Directioner for Life" with 1D all around in the background. It was sorta beige, tanish color. I laughed myself as I took a second look at my outfit.

I looked at the clock and it read 6:15. I had plenty of time to make everyone breakfast. I put down my bags and let my phone charge more sinc' it was at 78%. I got out eggs, bacon,potatoes and some tortillas. I cooked the bacon to crisp perfection. I cooked the potties till they were golden brown and chopped them up. Then cooked the eggs scrambled. I cooked the tortillas pretty good. I've always wanted to be a chef. I think it showed in my cooking. I put the eggs, bacon and potatoes together and put it in the tortilla.(A taco) I made each boy 4 of these. I walked in and pit there plates in front of them. I saw their faces and it was priceless. I laughed and so did my brothers.

"What?" I asked still laughing

"You cook?" They all asked

"Ummm. Yeah?"

"She fantastic!" My brothers tells already digging in. I myself was eating but I made myself 3 and kept the other one for class. They ate and I could see all of the boys eye grow big. I secretly laughed and decided to get orange juice.

I was already about to pour the juice when I had an idea. I looked through my music on my phone and found the song.

The familiar beat started and I was mimicking it with my cup.

"I got my ticket for the long way 'round

Two bottle 'a whiskey for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I'm leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair

You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round

The one with the prettiest of views

It's got mountains, it's got rivers, it's got sights to give you shivers

But it sure would be prettier with you

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

I finished right on beat. I did a little dance as I finished. El and me saw the movie Pitch Perfect and wanted to learn how to do the Cup Song. So we did. I had trouble but slowly got the hang of it.

I heard my name being called. I ran and looked at the clock. 7:25 I ran to the car and saw that I was driving with Brad. I threw my bag in the back as we drove to school. I noticed that the others were behind us.

This is going to be fun. Having my bodyguards as teachers. Hmmmmm,,,,,, I taste pranks... I smirked as I thought this. .

^*^

Helloo!! Sorry if its short again. But I'll try and upload again but this time longer!