I Am Not Your Daughter

Hello Lovelies! Almost to 4k! C'mon y'all can do it!

I wanted to say that I'm going to hold off on the Disney Princess idea. I got comments and it well be about Harry. But there was a tie between Ariel and Rapunzel. So if y'all could be the tiebreakers and comment out if those two! It will be great

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

E.R

We left the hospital shortly after that. Mum and Jake had to stay to check then out for any health risks. We happily went back to the castle and as expected everyone was waiting for us. We walked in to the whole school sitting in the lobby. We weren't that big of a school so there was enough seats to sit everyone.

"Hello. Everyone we have an announcement to make" Father said

""As you may or may not already know. The Queen was found" The room gasped. I'm guessing these people did their homework and knew about it.

"She is safe and unharmed. She also delivered a healthy baby boy"

"But who's the father?" Someone yelled. They sounded too old to be in our class. I gave a confused look to my brothers. They gave me one back. They went to stand with their friends. I stood next to Eleanor. I looked for the source but saw no one.

"I would rather not answer that" father said

"Because he's twice the man you'll ever be" it shouted again.

"Who are you?" My father asked

"I'm the one your wife is destined to be with. And your daughter is suppose to be mine" the voice said

I looked around frantically. It was him! The police never caught him! I suddenly felt two arms wrap around me. I felt a cold object around my throat. Along with screams.

"Isn't that right princess?" He asked

"Let. Me. Go!" I said kicking him. He laughed as he put the blade closer to my neck.

"She's not the princess!" Someone yelled

"Oh but she is. You see. This is her father. Her brothers, who are princes and then her, the princess" he said pointing everyone out. Everyone was shocked to say the least.

"Please don't hurt her" my father pleaded.

The security guards moved closer to me. Not really a smart move. My kidnapper decided to cut my check.

"Ahh!" I cried out in pain

"Every step you take I cut her cheek" he said

He heard footsteps behind him and sliced my cheek. Blood dripping down my neck.

"Stop!" I cried.

"I heard footsteps"

"You're sick. To think my mother would go with you. I am not your daughter!" I said

He laughed as he put the blade in his belt. He turned me to face him. I looked in his eyes. So cold and soul less. I felt my head snap back as he punched me. I didn't make a noise as insist want to show him my pain. He punched me again. I heard protests from Zayn an the boys. I looked and saw father and the guys wincing with every punch he gave me. I started to see stars by the time he was done.

"Don't ever say that again. Daughter" he said

"I am not you DAUGHTER!" I said

He laughed. "Just wait"

The guards were in a circle including my own. They were planing something I knew it.