Epilogue

-4 months later-

I smiled as I cheered for my brothers. They had finally done it. They graduated. I was so proud. They were finally classified as adults. Just one more year until I am in their position.

The ceremony ended and I along with our parents and baby Jake went to greet them. The paps had been surrounding us all day. We were currently in America, I didn't think they would be this bad.

I went and hugged each of them tightly. They laughed and returned it. Our parents had made us go back to school, but I opted a London private school. My brothers wanted to go back to a normal life. Even though their every move was being watched by the paps.

We exited the football arena into our limo. El had came with me, but left with her parents. We were heading to the local community center for the boys graduation party. It was barley 8pm and the party started at 9. We arrived and got out. Mom and Dad were leaving so it was me and the boys. They gave us a speech on good behaviour and told the boys to keep an eye on me.

I sighed as we entered. The DJ was getting set. He had a fort around him that had disco lights. He was only going to play pop music. I don't even know who my brothers invited. I sat down and checked my phone. My heart stopped as the familiar name flashed.

"Zayn"

My shaky fingers slid across the screen.

"Hello?" I asked

"Elizabeth Rose?"

"Sorry wrong number"

"You can't fool me babe"

"Don't call me that" I said venom oozing

"Sorry. But I wanted to ask if I could join you tonight?"

"Why? Why all of a sudden you call? Why after 4 months?" I asked getting slightly angry

"The letter should've explained it all" he said

"No. It didn't. You are a fool to think I would let you come back into my life"

"I knew you would say that" he said his voice sounding like it was next to me.

I turned and gasped. There he stood. His hair fluffy. His 5oclock shadow apparent. He looked good. Very good.

"Hi" he said

"What're you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you"

"Yeah. Well I don't want to see you. You coward. You couldn't tell me in person you wanted to break up"

"I am not a coward. I just couldn't tell you in person. I was heartbroken. Unlike you. You seem to be doing fine" he said pointing to me.

I had currently gotten my hair cut into multiple layers. My nails were done. I had on a simple white dress that had a sweetheart cut and showed a little cleavage. I had my mothers necklace that covered my whole neck in diamonds. And I was wearing my crown. It was tradition that when a royal graduates from school that everyone was to wear their crowns to signify that a royal has completed school. Weird I know, but we have to wear it.

"Well I had too, since you didn't want a relationship" I snapped

"I did. I still do, but I am not fit for a prince. I am barley capable of being a popstar"

I got up from where I was sitting and grabbed his hand. I dragged him outside in the back. I let his hand go and sighed

"What do you mean you're not capable of being a prince. You're in the worlds most popular band for crying out loud!"