Home Sweet Home

Sorry I haven't uploaded! I went to Disney World. And I must say. It was beautiful The parade and the little slides how on the castle. I cried a little.

I have decided that I would have a schedule on when to update my books.

EVERY TUESDAY I will upload. Seems good?

Also may y'all please check out @bookloverforever414 her book "Don't let me go(Harry Styles/One Direction Werewolf fanfic)

I'm playing a character in it! Also she is an amazing writer!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

E.R

I took a whiff of the air. Home sweet home.

I looked around and saw the school plane just landing. I laughed as the kids came out sleepy and grouchy. Was the plane ride that bad?

I went up to my brothers.

"Hello!" I said cheerily

"Don't talk to loud" they complained

"Oh suck it up!"

"Where were you? How come you aren't grouchy?"

"I took the private jet!" I said sticking out my tounge.

They all had an angry glint in their eyes.

"Are you serious?! Dad said we couldn't take it"

"Well he let me!" I said lying. If I told them that I went with the boys they would flip.

They just grunted and left to get their luggage I smiled and went to Zayn. He was standing their smoking.

I suddenly had a plan.

I grabbed his cigarette and was about to smoke it when a hand grabbed it.

I looked to see it was Zayn. He had an angry glint in eyes.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Smoking?" I said

"No you aren't"

"Why?" I asked

"Because it's bad for you!"

"Then why do you do it!?"

He stayed silent.

"Just promise me you'll try and stop?" I asked

He looked at me. His hand slid around my neck and he put our foreheads together.

"I promise"

He kissed my lips hungrily. I responded and kissed him back. He was quick to dipped the kiss. His hand slid to my butt and he squeezed it. I gasped which gave him a opportunity to slide his tounge in my mouth. His tounge explored my mouth. I decided to let mine explore his too.

I pulled away first from the lack of oxygen. We rested our foreheads on each others.

"You're so beautiful" he said while rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"Yeah right" I said turning my head.

He pulled my head back to face him. "You are. Don't let anyone tell you different"

I smiled.

"Hunter!"

I looked and saw that everyone was lining up. Thank god we were behind the jet.

"Coming Mr.G!" I said

I have him one last peck and left.

My suitcases were already out and organized. I saw Eleanor and she raised her eyebrows.

"What?" I mouthed

She just rolled her eyes and laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh too.

After everyone was called we left and loaded the charter bus. We were staying at the castle to my surprise. Everyone had a roommate. I was paired up with Eleanor. We arrived to the place I called home. My father standing their with his bodyguards. He was smiling and waving to us. I couldn't stop laughing at the sight. He looked so uncomfortable. My brothers were laughing too.

We unloaded and stood in front of the castle.

"Welcome!"

"Hi!" We all said

"This is my home. Which will also be yours for the next month. Please treat it with respect. My soms and daughter will not be here. They are on a trip."

Moans and groans were heard from the boy population.

"We heard she was hot" I heard one of them whisper.

"If only they knew" I thought

"Please come In" my father said

We followed and I heard everyone gasp. I just stared at the place I've been living in for 16 years of my life. The chandelier hung beautifully from the center reflection the light and creating a spiral of light. The two staircases that led to the multiple rooms. My was on the 3rd floor. I hope I got it. I wouldn't want anyone to see my pictures and figure out that I was her. The grand ball room which was used for parties. The kitchen which was the size of a buffet. He then took us to the indoor pool and the outside pool which had a movie theater screen to show movies at night. The outside bar. Which served unalcholic beverages. Then he led us to our rooms.

"Ok everyone wa assigned a room" he announced

Everyone left and went to find their room. I automatically went to my bedroom. I smiled and cheered when I saw I was in their. Me and Eleanor cheered. I didn't want anyone else in my room. I was very protective of my room.

I walked in and ran to my bed. Eleanor laughed as she ran also to my bed. My bed was huge. It could fit 6 people. That's why the boys would regularly sleep with me in my bed. My walls were a dark purple with black butterflies on the border. My bed sheets were dark purple and my pillows were black. I really loved dark colors.

Someone knocked on my door. El and me looked at each other confused. They would call us down when it was dinner.

I looked through the little crack and saw a man in a dark suit. He had a mask on. I don't remember him.

"El call my brothers and bodyguards!" I whispered to her

She got a panicked look in her eye and frantically looked for the phone. The man knocked again.

"Hello?" I said

"It's Cody!"

Cody? I don't know a Cody?

"Just let me in!" They said pushing on the door. I screamed and went to grab the dresser. I pushed it against the door. El screamed and was talking on the phone. I remembered that I had a balcony.

"C'mon El!"

"What are you gonna do?!"

"We have to jump" I said calmly

"JUMP?!"

"Yes."

I grabbed her hand and we went to the balcony. By the time we got on top of the window the door swung opened. I didn't look back because I was too afraid to see who was there.

"ELIZABETH ROSE! NO!" Zayn yelled

It was too late. I already had jumped. I let go of El's hand before I jumped.

I felt the wind rush through my hair.

I waited for the impact of the cement ground to hit me. But it never came.