Arrival of the five

Konan's POV
"Quick!!! GET THE MEDIC HERE!!!!!!!!!" I yelled in the medical room of the base. It was eight in the morning.

"AAHHH!!!!!! HHHUUUUURRRRRYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" The pain was hurting so much. I was giving birth.

"GET MY HUSBAND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the akatsuki at the door panicking.

"T-TOBI GO GET LEADER-SAMA! TOBI GO GET LEADER-SAMA!!" I here Tobi yell.

"T-THE MEDIC IS HERE, KONAN-SAMA!!" I hear Kisame yell.

Pein's POV
I was reading my book in my office until the door opened with a bang. It was Tobi. He was puffing.
"What's the meaning of this Tobi?" I glare at him with the rinnegan and the rest of my other bodies.

"HUFF! HUFF! KONAN-SAMA IS GIVING B-BIRTH!!!!!!" He yelled. I got up quickly and sprinted for the medic.

I ran passed several hall ways and doors until I spotted the members of my organisation standing at a glass door panicking. I sprinted even quicker to the door. So quick that I couldn't stop my self.

*CRASH!! BOOM!!*

I crashed into the members. I quickly got up and entered the medic room brushing off the dust from my cloak.

Konan was screaming.

Konan's POV
"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I yelled, clutching the blanket on top of me.

"PUSH, KONAN-SAMA!!! PUSH!!!!" The medic yells.

I feel a warm wet cloth wiping my face. It was Pein, he looked really worried.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I SEE THE HEAD, M'LADY!!!!! PUSH!!!!" She yells.

"MMMM.....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"W-WAAHHH!! W-WAAHHH!!" I hear a child's voice cry.

I gasp feeling pain again as I watch the medic put the child in one of the cribs.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I start screaming again. I hear the medic curse under her breath as she quickly got back to her place to help me.

"PLEASE!!!! YOU HAVE TO PUSH!!!!!!!!!" She yells.

-:-:-:-: 4 hours later :-:-:-:-

I faintly hear voices around me.
Then, my eyes shot opened as I hear cries of babies.

"Congratz, Pein-sama, Konan-sama. Their are girls, five healthy baby girls!" The medic says.

"Can I hold them?" I asked. She brought me three of the girls and the other two to my husband.

"What do you want to name them?" I ask him.

"They have different colour hair!" I exclaimed.

Pein's POV
Tears pour out my eyes as Konan wakes up. I got to hold my children.

"How about for the pink hair one, Sakura, The blond hair one, Ino, the midnight blue hair one Hinata?" Konan asks me and I nod.

"The blondish yellow hair one Temari and the dark ebony one, Tenten?" I glances at Konan with teary eyes. She nodded and smiles.

"Congratulations!!" I hear the boys yells as they enter the room from the permission of the medic.

"There are cute!! Tobi likes little baby girls!" Tobi gets excited.

The little cries dyes down as Konan and I rock them gently.
They fall asleep. The boys quietly walks out of the room as I took Tenten and Temari to their prams and then take Hinata, Sakura and Ino to their prams to take back to our room.

The boys watched from outside the door. I gestured to some of them to help me push the pram to our room.

I walk back to Konan and kiss her on her forehead.

She gently smiles. I then pick her up in a bridle style and walk to our room.

She falls asleep in my grasp as I gentle put her down on our bed.
I turn to pick up my children to put them into their cribs.

-:-:-:-:- Months later -:-:-:-:-

Normal POV
"Oww! Don't pull my hair, Sakura!" Tobi yells, he takes her off his head on gentle puts her on the floor.

"Aaaaahhh....?" She looks at him confused.
"Aaaaaa!" Tenten, Hinata, Ino and Temari crawls to joins Sakura.

"Hehehehehe!" They giggle sitting up. They start clapping their hands.
"Hahaha! Tobi, it seem that they enjoy pulling your hair! Hahaha!" Hidan laughs.

The girls turn their head to look at Hidan. Then they start crawling. To him.
"Oh, shit!" Hidan gets up and jumps far away from them.

"Come to daddy, girls!" Pein calls out to them. The girls turn to their daddy and crawls to him. Pein picks them up carefully, placing them on his lap.

"Hahaha! They are like, daddy's girl!! Hahahahahahahaha!" Hidan laughs again sitting down.

"Aaaaaawwwoooooo!!" Sakura picks up a control next to Pein and observes it.

Tenten takes it off Sakura.

"AAAAaaaaaaa!" She throughs the control to Hidan. Hard. Smacking him in the face.

"DAaaaaaa!! HEHEhehehehe!" The girls giggle.

"OOOWWWWW!!!" Hidan yells, rubbing his forehead.

"Hahahaha! I think their know what you said, dick head!" Kisame laughs.

Sakura spotted another control and takes it.

"Now girl.... Give the control to daddy..." He took out his hand.
Konan then walks in and sits down watching.

"Da...." The girls start talking. "D-daddy.... Aaaaaa! Daaddy!" They start clapping their hands, laughing.

Everyone goes silent.

"Maaaaaa!" They yell, laughing.

Pein starts to tear up. "They called me daddy!" He exclaimed.

"Now say mummy..." Konan asked, getting up and sitting next to the girls and Pein.

"Maaaa! M-mum.... Muummy!" They start laughing again.