100 Healing Mark Seal

Sakura's POV
I had finally mastered it.
The 100 healing mark seal that would take three years to master with the most delicate chakra control.

After researching for years until I finally came across Tsunade's profile about the 100 healing mark seal that she had created.

"Dad...if can please move off into the distance." I told him. He disappeared back to where he was in the fist place.

"Shit! Go! Move!" Tsunade shouted.
"Too LATE!" I yelled, punching the ground.

The earth beneath them cracked deep opened, they all fell in except Tsunade and the boys.

I narrowed my eyes at Tsunade.... I still remember what happened three years ago....

3 Years ago...
"You'll never be able to master it, Sakura. It takes to long, you will have hardly any chakra to go on missions and it requires really delicate chakra control.... Even though I had delicate chakra control... I still wasn't able to perfect or figure out away to have normal chakra at the same time, when I was mastering it.... Your too fragile to do this." Tsunade explained.
Present

She was wrong... I was able to perfect the entire thing. I controlled it so well that I even figured out how to have normal chakra while still mastering the chakra flow for the 100 healing mark seal.

I narrowed my eyes at Tsunade and watched as she activated the seal, the lines stretched out and formed on her entire body to triple the strength....no to times her strength by one hundred, ready to fight.

I did the same, even if I had just activated it, it doesn't mean that I can't activate the seal to times my power and hits by one hundred.

Her eyes widened at I activated it, unlike her, I had a lot more lines that were shown on my body than her.

"Why are you doing this, Sakura-chan?!" Naruto yelled. I glared at him. He then turned to Hinata, begging for answers.

"Because the leaf took our family away from us for 15 YEARS straight." I yelled.

"Do you even know what it feels like when you have a foster family who has done this!" I point to the half healed scars, "AND A FAMILY WHO WAS GONNA LOVE US UNTIL WE WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM! SO WHAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR PARENTS HERE BECAUSE YOUR FATHER, THE FOUTH HOKAGE SAVE THE VILLAGE AND MAKING YOU THE KYUUBI CONTAINER WHILE BOTH YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER LOVEED YOU SO MUCH THAT THEY PROTECTED YOU FROM DYING BY GETTING KILLED BY THE KYUUBI ITS SELF!" I broke into tears.

"OUR PARENTS SEARCHED FOR US FOR 15 YEARS!! 15 YEARS!!! DESTORY VILLAGE BY VILLAGE AND TOWN BY TOWN, JUST TO MEET US AGAIN WHILE WE WERE BEING ABUSED! CUT!! SLAPED! TORTURED!! AND HAVE NO ONE TO TOOK OUT FOR US!!!!! WHILE YOU GOT THE PEFECT LIFE!!! WHERE YOU GOT TO HAVE TOYS, A PROPER ROOM, GAMES TO PLAY WITH ANYTIME YOU LIKED, FREE TIME TO GO OUT WITH FRIENDS!!! WHILE WE GOT NOTHING!! NO TIME!! NO TOYS!!! NO FREEDOM!!!!!!! WE SLEPT IN THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE'S OF OUR FOSTER PARENTS!!!!!!!" I screamed.

Tears had continuously rolled down my face. My sisters were all crying.

They all looked at us shocked, they hadn't known since Tsunade never told them that she knew. The continuously looked back and forth from the shocked Tsunade and me.

Tsunade's POV
I never knew that she had nothing and lived in the roof of the house. I've never heard anything about this. I heard voices gasp nearby, it was the citizens of the village, they'd stopped to hear what was the screaming was about.

"YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT THIS FEELS LIKE!!!" Hinata screamed.

"THANKS TO OUR FOSTER FAMILIES, WE NOW FEEL LIKE RIPPING THEIR HEARTS OUT AND FEEDING IT TO THE FOREST WOLFS!!" Ino screamed.

I couldn't believe this was happening, I couldn't believe that one day the akatsuki would find their daughters in Konoha....

I then snapped back to reality when Sakura jump for a punch. I swiftly and quickly jumped away, to avoid contact with her fist, legs or foot.

"Sakura!!" Pein of the Akatsuki yelled. "Don't waist your time, lets go back home." He held out his hand to her direction.

She disappeared from sight and reappeared hold her father's hand.

"Goodbye Tsunade... We'll see you in the future..." He said disappearing.

I sighed in relief and deactivated my seal's power, to reactivate my seal on the on my forehead to form the purple diamond again.

Konan's POV
I couldn't help but to keep crying on the way back to our hideout/home. Sakura had screamed everything that has happened in these 15 years into front of the village.

"Mummy...please stop crying..." Hinata whispered rubbing her last tear on her face away. I did the same and glared ahead of me.

___________________________________________________________________

COMMENT

LIKE

Hi every ninja!! Thx for he comments and likes so far!!! Remember, the book is still on hold because I'm getting real busy. Have fun at doing whatever your doing as long as it doesn't kill you~! Wow! It's 0:15 in the morning and somehow, I'm still not yawning....😋😅 Cya!

Published: 6/12/15