Imposter part 2

Normal POV
The crying imposter on the floor that had gotten up was shaking in fear. She did not posses the kekkei genki...

"As you can see my people...my daughters are the only ones that posses the kekkei genki." Pain said.

Whispers were heard. "Daughters? We thought you only have one...." A man asked. A smirked traveled into Pein's face.

"Yes. Daughters, your Lady Angel and I had quadruplets." Villages from outside were also coming in and crowing to see what was going on.

"What if one of them don't posses it?" Pein glared at him. "Why do you think I said that they all posses it?" He asked. "Because you have seen it, daddy." I answered.

He turned to the cherry blossom and smiled, shocking everyone. Sakura then used telepathy to contact her dear sisters.

Not long after, there was swirls of different coloured cherry blossom petals, making huge gush of wind before four girls stood in the place of the petals.

"My dear, sweet little sisters." Sakura smiled and deactivated her kekkei genki.

"Aaa....I see what's the problem. Is little mis slut here trying to get what she wants by using our identities again?" The fan master asked in a pissed off attitude.

"Again?" Konan asked. "Yes mummy, again. She's been using the transformation jutsu but doesn't even know how we look..... Pathetic." Hinata scowled.

"Puh-please~! Like you can do any better!" She argued back.

"Sweetie.....did you forget who we are?" Tenten asked.

"Miyaka honey.... We warned you once that we will not hesitate to banish you from our parents territory by their orders." Ino lifted up her finger tapped her elbow.

All five daughters of God turned to face their father. "Like you can banish me! I can just come back in a transformation jutsu. And you sluts wouldn't even know." Miyaka yelled.

"Honey. Have you met our new slave Karin? The one who hurt our eldest sister the most? No? Well you better, because she is our made for the next few years because of what she did as consequences." Ino got up in Miyaka's face and glared straight into her eyes.

"She has a jutsu on that we sisters created ourselves. A just which makes the person it's activate on, stay in this area or cannot go into this area without our permission first." Temari pointed out.

"Daddy?" All the girls asked as they turned back to him. He just sighed.

"What ever you want. Your mother and I will be in my office trying to finish of the stacks of paperwork in there." He said before disappearing into origami feathers.

"Citizens of the Rain! What do you want to do to this imposter?!" The young cherry blossom asked.

The people glanced at each other and whispered. "Banished her! We've had enough of her mucking around at my shop!" A lady yelled.

"What did she do?" Ino asked.

"When she is always there, she always complain about the food and drinks. The chair she sits in and annoys the people around her so much that no one could stand going into my shop when she's around!" The lady answered.

---//After 77 complains\\---

"......-_-'......" The sisters looked at Miyaka, given her the 'seriously?' Look.

She just shrugged. "How about this..... You'll go fix everything that you made a mess of and ruined and you can stay in this village as long as you're obedient. Does that sound fair?" Sakura asked frustrated.

"Okay." Miyaka blurted out.

"But if we find out that you are being an idiot and ruining things and restaurants up. Then you'll be banished four a year, got that?" Tenten asked.

She nodded quickly and scurried off.

👇🏻IMPORTANT!!!!!👇🏻

Soz for publishing so late! It's 1:20am in the morning! I'm just so busy! I'm going to put this book on hold so that I could finish Konoha's Weak before finishing off this one.

Also, I might be publishing once in two weeks.

Cya!

Luv ya! Thx for reading this chap!

See you next chapter.