Captured by your worst nightmares

Sorry for the late update guys. I was busy and also had camp not long ago. So I'm sorry for not publishing in a while so please enjoy this chapter. 

😁😁😁😁😁😁

Sakura's POV
"Where's....where's....Miyaka?" I asked looking around the village. My sisters and I were on top of the roof of our father's office while the boys were training and mum was helping dad.

"I...I don't see her.......?" Temari questioned. I shrugged and looked at Hinata. She nodded.

"Byakugan!" She scanned around the village quickly and shook her head. I nodded back. I made a shadow clone that transformed itself into a rogue before disappearing into the woods.

Sighing, I shivered a bit. It was just noon and I can still feel someone watching me every now and then.

I glanced over to the entrance of the village as the wind blew and trees danced.

Miyaka's POV
"One of you guys need to go create a decoy in the village so that they'll head to where we want them." I placed my hands on my hips.

"Who wants to do the decoy? I don't." I asked. They three men in front of me exchanged glances and sighed. "I'll go." Natsulu volunteered. I nodded and whispered the plan into his ears.

"Got that? You have until three pm to get ready while we grab some equipment to kidnap them with." I told him. He nodded before sprinting away, leaving my with Hikago and Fugako.

I sighed before leading them to a weapons shop.

Sakura's POV
I swear....that was the best nap ever.

I was just about to sit up until I felt tight heavy arms around me. I giggled and turned to face Itachi.

"Itachi." I called. He didn't budge or answer.

My stomach growled for food.

*poke*

"Wake up."

*poke*

"Wake up."

*poke poke*

"Itachi."

*poke poke poke*

"Wake"

*pokes nose*

"Up."

*pokes cheeks*

He then grunted in annoyance.

*poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke*

*poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke*

He then grabbed both my arms and pinned me under him before he fell asleep on top of my instead.

I sighed frustratingly.

"Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi." I repeated.

What? He pinned my hands down, so I think I should annoy him this way instead.

"Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi Itachi!" I yelled.

He grunted and snuggled his head deeper into my neck.

Then. A wicked idea hit me.

"Weasel did a boo boo~!" I randomly teased. I felt him tense up before he started hovering above me.

I took the chance to roll out of bed, knocking him over in the process, and rushed to the closest before locking it.

"Sakura!" Itachi yelled. I giggled. "Weasel! Weasel! Weasel!" I sang.

After changing my clothes quickly, I peeked outside the closet to find Itachi was in the bathroom and used the chance to get out using the widows.

I giggled as I met my sisters before we went on a patrol of the village.

I then heard a scream coming from north west of where we were. We quickly dashed to the place it came from.

There, I spotted a rogue. I took out a kunai, infusing it fully with chakra before aiming at the rogue and shooting at him.

It piece through his arms, making him scream in pain. The girls took out a kunai each and repeated what I did.

"I think we found ourselves a new target sisters." Ino chuckled.

"Tenten. Hinata." I ordered.

"Byakugan!" Hinata activated. Tenten summoned a heavy chain net. "I was just about to take a step forward until Hinata stopped me and I felt three others, watching us.

"I see three people over there. Temari, Ino and I will go get them." Hinata whispered. I nodded and exchanged glances with Tenten and nodded.

She disappeared from view before she reappeared and knocked the rogue out with punches and kicks.

I walked over with the heavy net and check to make sure he was unconscious before I wrapped in part of this net.

"Got them." Temari sighed and dropped the bodies on top of each other.

"And Miyaka was behind this apparently." Ino growled.

I wrapped then up together and threw them over my shoulders as we headed for the cells under our house, where we had left Karin.

Karin now had a proper bed and clothes. Three luxurious meals a day, 2l litres of water and one litre of what ever juice or drink she wants.

We're not that mean ya know? Even after what she did to me, I couldn't forgive. But then again. It wasn't actually her fault. It was her parents'.

I separated the four bodies in a cell each before clamping on chakra cuffs before walking out of the cells and heading upstairs with my sisters.

Sorry for the late chapter every ninja, but it's really late at night for me right now. So....sorry and good night 💤💤😴😴