New Enemy Alliance

Miyaka's POV
I couldn't believe those....those.... Show offs!! Who do they think they are?! I'll show them!

I carried my bag out the gates of the Rain, no one was there so I quickly ran to look for rogues.

After a couple of miles, I had stopped to drink some water until I heard a crack.

I turned around scared and frightened.

"Well well....what do we have here?" A man's voice asked.

Three rogues appeared and I smirked.

"Before you do anything, I would like to discuss a deal with you three." I said quickly. They looked at each other and then back at me.

"What deal?" The man in the middle asked.

"You guys know the daughters of Pein No Akatsuki?" I asked. They smirked and nodded. "They're are bitches." One of them said.

"They didn't ruined our plan to invade Konoha once....but twice and we took months to recover from the damage they called little. Pesky sluts." Another huffed.

"I want you to kill them and show them who's stronger. Beat them until they can't move. And then....do what ever you want with them. I don't care." I said and lifted me arms and shoulders, showing that I didn't care.

"Drain their chakras, hang them, burn them, stab them. Or even. If you dare." I narrowed my eyes.

".....get them pregnant." I smirked.

They exchanged glances and nodded. "Deal. Where are they? We're going to need a plan. I'm Hikago, that's Natsulu and that's Fukago." I nodded and we shook hands. "I'm Miyaka."

Sakura's POV
They girls and I entered dad's office after hearing him say, "Come in!" I had a bad-ish feeling. Something is not right.

"Daddy?" Hinata asked, catching his and mums attention. "Yes?" "Well...you see... We have this bad-ish feeling. About something......." Temari said.

"Or...you could say...." Tenten narrowed her eyes at the window. "Someone...." Ino said.

Something wasn't right. The atmosphere around the village had darkened in the past few hour. Like. Like....

"It's like someone is watching us......" I whispered. Looking out the window, it was evening.

Just before dinner. I sighed and looked at mum. She exchanged glanced at dad before kissing his cheeks and leading us out the room.

"Come one girls, you can help me with dinner kay?" She asked. We nodded and smiled.

---after dinner, in Sakura & Itachi's---

"Kura...Sakura!" I jolted and turned to see Itachi trying to get my attention. "Huh?" I asked confused.

"What's wrong? You've been spacing out for a bit today... Are you alright?" He asked and kissed my head. "Yeah..... Just trying to figure out why I have this feeling that people are watching us..." I explained and he nodded.

Pulling me close, he kissed me again and sighed in my hair. "Don't worry. Knowing you and your sisters....you'll be able to overcome anything if you're together." He whispered and hugged me close.

We laid back in our bed and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he snaked his arms around my waist. He snuggles his head into my neck, breathing in my scent as I breathed in his.

I giggled as nudged me, making it ticklish.

Then I felt like someone was outside and sat up with Itachi. "Did...did you feel that?" I asked. He nodded.

"Let's go back to bed. And continue this matter tomorrow." I gestured. He nodded understanding what I had just told him.

Miyaka's POV
"You didn't say that she was with one of the two surging Uchihas! Let alone the one that single handedly killed his own clan!!" Hikago yelled at me.

I flinched. "What are you? A baby?! Why can't you just wait until she's alone?!" I yelled back.

"She has a point Hikago..." Natsulu said and Fukago nodded.

Miyako - 1

Hikago - 0

"Fine." He huffed and sat down. It was evening and we were in the house I owned. I showed them their rooms and went to my room for some sleep. Hoping that they won't break anything before or when I wake up.

Picture of Miyaka

Picture of Miyaka.