How much does he love her?

Pein's POV
I glanced over to my wife as she opened another file that was sitting on my desk.

Snapping my file shut, I stood up and reached for her. She let out a short yelp as she fell into my laps.

"What's wrong, Pein?" She asked, brushing some of my hair away.

"I think it's time for us to see how much Itachi loves our daughter..." I suggested.

Her eyes widened before she realised what I meant.

"I thought you were joking to scare Itachi." She shrieked.

"I first thought that too. But now I just want to be careful for Sakura. I want her to live a happy life. Not start dating and then marries before the man leaves her for another woman." I stated.

"Hey! I married you! Are you saying that you did that in our marriage before?!" Konan yelled, pulling back from me and getting up.

Back fire.

Dammit.

"No, I never did that!" I retorted, pulling her back into my embrace.

"I only saying that because marriages these days end up like that." I explained, holding her tight.

Yes, I can be gentle to my children and wife. But if something happens to them. I will destroy who ever tries to hurt them.

"What are you going to do to them to make this work....?"

"Lets just say a fake arrange marriage. If Itachi truely loves her, then he'll take her away from the arrange marriage while being chased by some.....clones." I explained.

"Why do I feel that, thats not going to end well?" Konan sighed, before getting out of my arms again. She walked over to the shelf full of folders and records.

"You better not hurt Sakura too much." She said.

I never could. She's our daughter.

"I'm going to check on somethings. I'll be back in a few hours." I explained, getting up, I kissed her cheeks before I teleported to a certain house in the village.

"Yahiro." I called.

"Yes, Amekage-sama?" He replied, appearing in front of me, bowing.

"How is everything?"

"Almost done. I just need to prepare a look for the 'fiancee', Amekage-sama."

I nodded.

"Go with short raven hair, dark blue eyes, tall and built... make sure that you have clones on the day if he dares to come and take her back." I ordered.

He nodded and smiled.

"Understood...... Uncle Pein."

Sakura would surely be surprised that her own cousin was in this.

Now I just need to make sure that they find out about it during dinner.

-----

"Sakura." I called.

"Yes, dad?"

"In a week, you will be in a arrange marriage." I stated bluntly.

"W-What?"

"This marriage will keep our village even more secure than before, and you sisters were chosen." I explained.

"B-But...."

Taking another bite of my dinner, I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Y-Yes....father."

I then felt a blow to my shin, I almost wince and turned my head to see Konan glaring at me.

"We need to talk after dinner."

I nodded and finished my meal.

We both left the dining room before entering our room.

"How can you be so blunt?!" She yelled.

"This is probably the stupidest thing you've done, Nagato." She sighed.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight if she ignores me."