Where are they?!

Temari's POV
"Wow! Who'd think that our home is this big!" I exclaimed.

"Come. I'll show you girls to other spare bedrooms, while we prepare your bedrooms." Mum said, leading us through several hall and similar doors.

"Ummm.... Mum?" Hinata asked.
"Hm?"
"Um.. How can we tell which room is which?" She asked.

"Oh! Oh, my! My sorry that I didn't tell you, all the rooms here are similar looking because, when invaders attack and get in. They won't know which way to go. Don't worry, you'll first need a map, which is in all the rooms, then you'll remember it like the top of your head!" Mum answered cheerfully.

"Here we are..." Mum said, we stopped a dead end hall way. Five rooms on the right while on the left were touches. "Here's your spare bedrooms for now! You can choose which ever since they're all the same!" Mum exclaimed.

"Oh, and when you hear the bells chime five time in your room, that come from the clock, that means dinner! Also, I would recommend reading the maps and instructions!" Mum smiled brightly and wandered off into another hall way.

We stood there astonished.

I then choose a random room out of the five and walked in.

"W-w-w-wa! So big!" I yelled.

I walked around the room excited to find different things.

*Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!*

I blinked stupidly.

Then, four heads popped into the sides of my door. It was my imotos. I smiled in agreement as their rubbed their tummys.

I took the map and headed for the dining room with the girls.

///::: The next day:::\\\

"Ok girls, let's train you and see how strong you've become without us knowing." Dad said, mum beamed a smile.

"Deidera, Sasori, Kisame, Hidan and Kakazu." The boys stepped forwards and smirked.

'I see that Sasori of the red sand is in a puppet form....'

"Ready.......fight!" Pein yelled, jumping back on a tree.

Sakura's POV
We stay still, waiting for an attack. My eyes flashed, side to side, observing them.

'Girls?' I asked using telepathy.
'Formation Knock out.' Ino answered.

We smirked.

First, Deidera threw white clay birds at us. "Katsu!!" He yelled.
We teleported to a new location, all five of us spread out.
Hidan came running at me, slashing his rebel. I swiftly dodged each move. Then kicking him back to where he started.

"Now!" I signalled.

Doing fast hand signs, the girls and I performed a jutsu.

"Hidden Leaf Style! Wind of the Past!" I yelled, slamming our hands on the ground. A seal appeared below them, then a enormous gush of wind blew, causing them to fly everywhere, hitting trees and being knock out.

"Stop...well done girls!" Dad exclaimed, we hugged him and mum.

"Oh, I love you guys!" We said cuddling them.

Naruto's POV
"Man~! I'm bored! It's been a day and still no missions!" I whined.
"Shut up, dick head! That's the seventh time you said that, this hour!" Sai smacked me on the back. Hard.

"Hn." Sasuke was crowded with fan girls.
"Geh! Let's go somewhere more quite." Lee suggested.

Then we walked off into a park near by.

"Hey, ya know what guys? Let's go to Shikamaru's house and play shoki! We have nothing better to do right? Shikamaru?" I asked.

He lazily rolled his eyes and nodded.
"Yosha!" I yelled, sprinting off.

:::///At Shikamaru's house\\\:::

"Wha?!?! I don't get this game!!" I shouted.

*Bonk!*

"Ow!" I fell down onto the floor. Something had collided with my head. I turned around and found Sasuke annoyed.

"Shut up, dobe, it's one in the afternoon and your still shouting." He said.
"Fine, then! You and me. If I win I can shout however I like, if you win you can do whatever you want." I suggest.

"Hn." He replied, sitting on the other side of the board.

//--An hour later--\\

"REMATCH!! I call a REMATCH TEME!" I frustratingly yell.

"That's the twelfth time you've said that, Naruto. Just give up!" Kiba patted my back.
I turned around and started pouting.

"What are you? Five?" Sasuke asked.
Shikamaru rolled him eyes lazily and yawned.

"I wonder how Sakura-chan and the girls are doing?" Lee sighs.
We gaze up tiredly at the clear sky.

Sakura's POV
My sisters and I were reading medical books in the living room, while the boys were being idiots.
"Ok, girls! Help me with the cooking please!" We hear mum yell from the kitchen.

"Anything for you mummy!" We snapped out books closed and rushed into the kitchen.
"What can we help with?" I asked.
"Well.....what can you do in the kitchen?" Mum cocks up an eye brown.

"Practically.....anything....? We can help with chopping, frying, boiling etc!" Ino answers.
"Wha-! Don't tell me you were forced to cook for your foster family when you were younger?" She asks shocked. Then dad waltzes in.

"Y-y-y-yes......" We squeaked.
"What happened if you didn't cook the food properly?" She glares.
"They would either, use a whip or cut us with kunais, kanatas or knifes." We squeaked.

"What's wrong my angels?" Dad asks mum.
She sighs, putting her head into her hand's grasp.
"I just found out that they were forced to cook when they were younger, and if the food wasn't cooked properly, they'd be whipped or cut." She sobbed.

Dad hugs her tightly, hatred in his eyes.
"Don't worry, angel....we'll get revenge on what they did to our family." He said, venom dripping from his voice.

A cold shiver flashed through my spines.

___________________________________________________________________
So sorry for the late update guys! I didn't think that anyone would like think book, so I ran out of ideas. So please enjoy the book, LIKE and COMMENT.

And don't forget to check out my other book!!

Published: 24/10/15