Hindan's confession...

Sorry for the EXTREMELY late update but...I kinda got carried away with Back in time to save the world so yah.....SORRRRYYYYYYY!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😱😱😱😰😨😨😨😰😰😰😰😨😨😱

So here is the chapter...

Karin's POV
I just used the pregnancy test.

One word. What?

I couldn't believe what I saw. It was two lines.

My mouth hanged opened.

"How-what?-Hindan-Sakura-food....food?! Wait what?" I exclaimed at the sudden thought of food.

I paced back and fourth. Should I tell Sakura? Or should I tell Hindan?

I don't know what to do.....!

I paced back and forth frustrated. Should I tell Sakura? Or Hindan?

GODDAMMIT! HELP ME AUTHOR!

'I'm sorry Karin, this is your problem.....even if I did write this... You'll need a doctor...oh wait...you're one! But someone else....bye! I'm busy!'

"OI!" I yelled out. Sighing, I sat down on my bed and ruffled my hair in my hands. "SAKURA!!" I shrieked. The door slammed opened and Sakura came in, rooting ready to beat the shit out of someone. "What's wrong?" She asked and sighed as she realised I was just calling her. "Well, you might wanna close the door for this..." I said, nervously. She cocked up an eye brow and rolled her eyes.

Closing the door, we sat down on my bed and I took out my pregnancy test with tissue wrapped around where I pee'ed. I didn't show her just yet. "You promise you won't do anything bad after this right? Or freak out right?" I asked her. She nodded her head and I took a deep breath in and showed her.

She took it and stared at it.

Seconds went by.

Minutes went by.

Hours went by....ok, I'm probably overrating.

She jumped out and pulled me upstairs and down several hallways until we reached a huge door. Opening it, I was amazed. "This is something like an suite with two bedrooms and a bathroom. It's one of the ten guest rooms we have, so, you can have your child and live in this room if you want, unless you want to." She muttered. "If you want to move here, then tell me, I'll move your stuff and talk to Hindan for you." She smiled.

"Okay... Thank you." I thanked her and walked into the room, closing the door. I touched the queen sized bed's soft blanket. I leaned down on it and got into the bed. i instantly fell asleep as I closed my eyes.

Sakura's POV
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pregnancy test from Karin. I needed to talk to dad and Hindan instantly to get everything settled down. So that Karin doesn't stress through her pregnancy or get a miscarriage.

Man, there's Hindan to blame for not using a condom. "HINDAN! MOVE YOUR FREAKING ASS HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" I screamed through the house.

I heard the tapping of footsteps and turned to face Hindan who was breathing heavily. "Y-yeah?" He breathed. "If I told you, you were going to become a father of your own child...what would you do?" I asked. He looked at me, blinking a few times.

"I would be....happy I guess.... Who's the mother of the child...?" He asked as his mind went off imagining things. "Wait! Tell me that the mother is...Karin!" He exclaimed. "Man! What do I do?! Does she hate me because I impregnated her?!" He panicked.

Wait.

Panicked?

Holy fu-

"Do you have feelings for her?!" I exclaimed. He looked down and blushed. "Holy fuck your blushing!" I laughed. "When did you start like her?" I asked. "Well....after I fucked her a few times. I found something in me pull and instead of using my one night stands, I just went to her instead. Just looking at her helps me calm down some how." He confessed.

Holy shit.

Hindan has feelings.

"Are you willing to take care of Karin and your child?" I asked. He hesitated a few times before nodding. "That's great!" I yelled. "Move your things into her new room which is down there and second door to your left. She's already inside. And also. No sex till she wants to and till she is able to." I glared at him as a warning.

He nodded and quickly left to packs his stuff. Time to tell dad. I quickly headed towards dad's office and knocked on the door before opening it. It was quite and no one was sitting down on the amekage's seat. I turned to find mum and dad sleeping on the couch, mum was lying on top softly breathing as you could hear dad's soft snore. They had a blanket over them and it looked so peaceful. "Mmm... My baby girls..." Mum mumbled. I smiled and closed the door softly, deciding to tell them at dinner.

"Sakura!" I turned to find Tobi running from someone, as he hid behind me, I saw that he was running from Ino. "Ino? What's wrong?" I asked. She huffed angrily. "Neesama! He won't shut up for a minute! He just keeps on talking and talking and talking and-" I turned to Tobi and lifted an eye brow, asking for an explanation as Ino kept on going.

"Well you see.... I was telling her my life story, starting with a made up part like this... So it all-" I groaned inward as Tobi and Ino made a huge ruckus. "Ok OK OK! I get it! Tobi shut the fuck up and Ino, there's something called ignoring or walking away! Now both of you go your separate ways before I get mad!" I yelled. "Calm down blossom." A deep voice called and hugged me from behind. It was Itachi. I calmed down a bit and hummed as I turned around in his embrace.

He had teleported us to a cliff in the village. The view was the Rain village, and there was a shelter he had made for just the two of us. We sat down and I payed my head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around me.

It was so peaceful here.