Trouble Strikes Again

You guys make my days sometimes ya know? I read ALL ya comments on ALL my books...but some of you don't really say nice things... Please, if you don't have anything nice to say....then don't say it or even read my book. I put in a lot of effort and I try and finish my chapters while I am at both work and school, and trust me, its not fun to have a really back pounding headache at work or school or when I am trying to think of the works that I try to type down in a chapter for you guys. Like right now. I don't get enough sleep because I'm always busy with work and school and also family problems. And what makes it worse sometimes is that you guys who write mean comments I ask for comments because I want to know how you feel when you read this book and its good, not when you don't like this one thing and then swear and go, "This is fucken annoying!".

This might sound really mean. But, those who comments are towards me in a BAD way. But....... You're a bitch. I don't think you rude people really know what I go through everyday. But its not all sunshine and lollypops like others.

Other readers, I thank you so much for your support and wish you the best in life. Thanks to you good readers, this book has been ranked 108th in Adventure! I love you guy so much for this!

*IMPORTANT!*

☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Sakura's POV
Let just say that I was pissed when I found out from the men that had help Miyaka was part of an association that went against the akatsuki and the rain. They were apparently were sent here to kill us and bring our heads back to their leader. A former rain villager. Sighing, I walked into the kitchen and out before heading to the front door for a walk to clear my mind. We needed more information from them about their leader, who that person is, why, how and who else was working with him.

"Sakura-sama?" A little girl asked and I looked down to find a girl with long blue hair and tugging at my cloak. I smiled down and crouched down to pick her up. "Hello little one....where are your parents?" I asked, looking around. "They're are the hospital, the doctors said that I would be able to see them in a few hours and it has been four hours." She started to cry. I cooed her and walked to the hospital to see what was going on.

When I got there, I realised that there were a lot of people wait and injured. "What's your name little one?" I asked her. "M-Mimi..." She sobbed. I hushed her and put her down onto a seat in the hospital. "I'm going to go and check on some patients before the doctors here. Stay here alright? Do not follow strangers, do not answer anyone that looks scary. And do not talk to strangers unless they are the doctors around here....oh! And do not eat anything from strangers. I'll be right back." I explained to her. She nodded obediently and I gave her my coat before I walked off to check on different patients.

In the first room, the patient was calling out for people but no one moved to help him. I walked towards him and looked at his chart. He had been here for three months already. "Are you here to help me? The nurses here won't help me because they can't heal me." He coughed out. I poured a cup of water and helped him drink it while reading off his data list on the clipboard. "What are you doing here? Who are you?" A voice yelled and demanded. I turned around to see a lady in a white cloak and blonde hair.

"I'm Ak-Haruno Sakura. May I ask who you are?" I greeted and held out my hand to shake her's. She just laughed and flipped her blonde hair back like she was pretty. "I am the one and only daughter and head nurse of this hospital." She confidently spoke. "Is that so?....Why is this man still in hospital then? You should be able to heal him aren't you? He's been here for three months already." I told her. "Don't you dare order me around you low life!" She yelled. "I am the next to own this hospital so don't you dare order me around. I will kick you out personally. You look weak aways." She spat angrily.