Cravings and Seal

"We'll take them back to our house and make sure that they get comfortable and Miyaka can help them actually work, then we'll come back to help you, nee-chan." Ino sighed. I nodded and they disappeared with the two women. The crowd had dispersed. "We'll leave the hospital to you and my other angels." Dad said. I nodded and turned to the direction of the entrance for the hospital.

Normal POV
"Karin?" Sakura called as she entered the room she was staying in.

When she walked in, she found her crying in the corner of the room and Hidan panicking. With a questioning look, she walked over to them. "I don't know what I did, I swear!" He panicked. "Karin....what's wrong?" She asked the red head. "Sakura!" She sobbed, flinging herself onto her.

Sweat dropping, she pulled back. "What's wrong?" She questioned again.

"He won't buy me pickled flavoured ice cream!" She whined and cried even harder.

'Eww.....'

"How about some pancakes?" Sakura asked.

Karin's head shot up and she wiped her tears before smiling. "Pancakes!" She screamed and ran out of the room. Hidan stood there, looking like he was about to cry. "W-What about me...?" Hearing footsteps, Sakura and him turned their heads towards the door.

"What about you? I hate you! You won't even get your own pregnant girlfriend, pickle flavoured ice cream. Come on Sakura!" She squealed and pulled Sakura out the room and towards the kitchen.

Hidan stood there like stone.

'I hate you'

'I hate you...'

'I hate you...!'

He dropped to the floor. 'She hates me?' Her words echoed in his mind. Dropping his head, it smacked against the wooden floor.

Counting his money, Kakazu walked passed the room and spotted his partner.

"...."

Shoving his money away into his pocket, he walked into the room and grabbed Hidan by the shirt and pulled him towards the kitchen. "Pull yourself together you idiot. You are going to be a father soon." Kakazu grunted, annoyed before pulling him to his feet and pushing him towards Karin.

Hidan walked over to find her eating pancakes, pickles and chocolate with maple syrup. "B-Baby? I-I'm sorry, I'll find some buy tomorrow....please, forgive me?" He asked. Karin turned towards him. Rubbing her belly, she blinked. "Only if you get my ice cream." She said. "So you will sleep on the couch tonight. Get in bed with me and I will kick you off the bed and onto the floor." She warned.

He gulped and looked like a lost puppy. "Ok.." he answered, frowning.

The girls watched in amusement as he stood there waiting for her to finished.

"Maybe. You should start finding the ice cream." Hinata suggested, whispering to him while Karin was distracted.

He nodded and raced out the door, almost hitting the frame of the door on the way. They giggled before finishing the rest of the pancakes. Karin finished her fill and took some more milk to gulp down. "I'm going for nap." She said.

"Wait, Karin come here. I need a bit of your blood." Sakura told her.
She gave her a funny look.
"Um... ok?"

Sakura walked over and infused chakra into her finger. Taking Karin's hand, she cut a bit of her pinky finger and extracted two drops of her blood before healing it. Karin stared in interest as her blood floated on top of Sakura's hand with chakra around it.

Sweat dropping, Sakura waved her free hand in front of Karin.

"That's my blood.......cool."

"Um..... weren't you going for a nap...?" Temari asked.

"Oh right! Bbbyyyyeeee!" She yelled and ran off to her room.

"That's something you don't see everyday." Konan mumbled and the girls laughed.

"Were you like this with us?" Tenten asked.

"No clue, ask your father."

"Dad?" Ino questioned.

Pein sweat dropped as he remembered when Konan was pregnant.

"Uh...." The girls laughed, getting the message.

"Well, we better go scouting now. See you later, mum, dad." Ino said, kissing their cheeks, her sisters followed before they left the house. "I'm going to finish up at the hospital....anyone with me?"Sakura asked. Hinata nodded and the two of them disappeared, teleporting to the hospital. "Well, lets go." Temari shrugged and they separated to scout.

"Sakura? What about Miyaka and her mother?" Hinata asked, her hands glowing green as she healed her patient. Sighing, Sakura finished her next patient. "Well, I'm going to make sure that when they work, they won't be able to harm Karin or her child." Sakura explained. "That's what the blood is for?" Hinata asked. Sakura nodded.

"This will also be in the seal so that they cannot harm them." Hinata nodded and they both finished up the patients at the hospital for free.

"I'll be leaving first." Hinata said, Sakura nodded and patted her head. "Hey, I'm not a little girl anymore." She pouted. There was a minute of silence before they laughed. "Ok ok. Cya later." Hinata nodded and disappeared.

Packing up the small mess she made, she washed her hands and let the staff close up the hospital.

Arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her under a cloak. A familiar scent and warmth made her calm down and relax. "Itachi." She smiled. "I'm home." He whispered, kissing her forehead. He was sent on a two day mission after the incident at the hospital, leaving Sakura a bit lonely and cold at night.

"Welcome back. Go get some rest. I need to start the seal on Miyaka and her mother." Itachi nodded but his grip tightened. Lifting Sakura up a bit, their lips met each other and started a heated make-out session. When, they were out of breath, Sakura was flushed and embarrassed.

Letting go of her, he smirked before walking home to rest.

Sakura was blushing deep red before she realised what she was doing and shook her head. Becoming a bit serious, she teleported to the underground dungeon. The clicking of her heels were head as she walked down to their cell.

"What do you want?" Miyaka snapped.

Her mother followed with a glare as Sakura opened their cell and was in their view. Chained up to. The wall, Miyaka thrashed out again. "There's no use. Those chained are infused with chakra. But I'm here for something else today." She said, walking forward, she did quick hand signs and tapped it on both their shoulders. A seal was burned into their skin and they screamed. Summoning the two dropped of blood that she got from Karin, she dropped each of them onto the two seals.

The seal turned red before it went back to a normal colour to match their skin.

Waving her hand, the chained was taken off the two of them and they breathed heavily.

"Don't try any funny business, or the seal with inflict a lot of pain on you." Sakura explained.

"Your clothes for tomorrow are over there." She said, pointed to some long sleeves and comfy long pants.

"You bitch!"