Goodbye Kidnappers

Sakura's POV
After finding the file that we needed. We went home to pack our things. We also came cross our, so called parent's file and took it.

As I got home, I heard Karin gossiping to mother about, how hard it is to study and wants to get boyfriend.

"You should be studying Karin. Not gossiping and chatting." I tell her. She glares at me.

"Who gives you the right to talk to me like that?! Bitch!!" She walks over to me. And was going to stop me. I grabbed on her wrist and threw her to the wall, making it crack.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER, BITCH?!?!" My 'mother' says.

"Want I wanted to do for a long, long time...." I chuckle deviously.

A knife then comes flying to me. I deflected it back with chakra and it cuts my 'mother's' hair, then stabs the wall.

"What's going on here?!" I hear my 'father' say.

'Oh... I forgot that he came back today...'

'Tch! I just want to get this over with!'

'Calm down inner. After I'm finished, I'm going to finish the mission and find my real parents.'

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR MOTHER?!?!" He yells, about to slap me across the face.

I caught his wrist, then pressure pointed him auto paralyse him.

I see my so called mother running at my with a knife. I dodge her swiftly and pressure pointed her like my so called father.

Then I tied them around the dining table chairs with some chakra.

*Bang!*

I slam the piece of paper from the Hidden records in front of them and open it to my chapter.

As they read it. I went to fetch the things I needed for my mission.
"WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS, SLUT?!?!?!?!?!" Karin yells.

I walk up to her and slap her in the face. Hard. Really hard. The chair tumbled and falls to its side. So did Karin.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER, YOU OUTCAST SLUT?!?!" The female yells.

I pick Karin's chair and her up with a hand and slam something else on the table. Karin's mouth now has a trickle of blood on it.

"Miyako Haruno... Fukage Haruno... One daughter by blood, Karin Haruno and a adopted daughter, Sakura No Akatsuki... Miyako, one of the weakest shinobis in Konoha, has failed almost all her tests, exams and have never passed to be a medical shinobi. Always the only one who failed on missions........ Fukage, a normal shinobi who has passed some of his tests and exams, but only concentrated on missions, which were like games to him. A disliked shinobi of the second hokage... And lastly... Karin, a dumb, useless girl, who fail all her tests, exams and was only able to graduate from the ninja academy from her adopter younger sisters help, Sakura No Akatsuki. Only one who cannot study to be a medic and might never be a good shinobi in the future."

I finished and turned my head to the nervous Miyako. I slap her across the face, several times, until her mouth started to bleed.

They glare at me. I give them a death glare back. And takes the file to put back into my bag.

"See ya later, failures! Oh and those chakra rope with wear off in two or three days." I put a cloth around their mouths, then knocked them out.

I smirk evilly as I headed for the Konoha gates.

Ino's POV
"Where is that nee-chan? I didn't think she'd take that long to torture them alittle...... Oh! There she is!" I exclaimed, waving to her. She waves back.

"Mou! Nee-chan is so slow!" Hinata pouted
"Yep!" Temari agrees.
"Hehehe!" Tenten giggles.

"Gome~ I was just reading out to the failures about their past and the bitch, her future." She says, rubbing the back of her head.

"Haiyaku!" I tell them. And we leave quickly.

-:::-A few hours later-:::-

'I hope that we get to meet mother and father...wait!'

"Hold on!" I yell. We all stopped.
I held up my wrist with the bracelet on it.

"Remember what the file said? If we talk to it directly, then we are able to communicate with mother and father!" I exclaimed.

We exchanged glances and tried.

"Umm hello...? Mother? Father? It's us..."

Pein's POV
I stopped in my tracks with Konan as our bracelet become very warm.

"Umm hello...? Mother? Father? It's us..." Five voices speaks.
I looked at Konan, who is tearing up.

"Hello?! Sakura? Ino? Temari? Tenten? Hinata?" We replied.

"M-mother! Father! Oh, my gosh...." We hear them weep.

"Oi! Leader-sama? What's wrong?" Kakazu asked.
"No way! They're communicating?!" Hidan yells.

"Where are you girls now?!" Konan asked.

"We are headed for the tea village for a mission, we are not far off. Then after finishing, we are going to ditch the mission....so that we can come home..." The say.

I then hear Konan cry in joy.

'My baby angels are alive and have grow! The children!'

"Well, we were going to head for that village anyways. So we'll meet you there tomorrow at the gates in the morning!" I said.

"Alright! Bye daddy! Bye mummy!" I hear them exclaim.

"Let's go!" Tobi yells, running off into the distant to the tea village.

"Pein..." I turn my head after watch Tobi. I wave the akatsuki to go ahead a little.

"Yes?"

"They're alive! They have grown! Our beautiful angels!" She hugs me.

I lifted her chin to make her face, face me. I then kissed her.

"Let's go..." I said grabbing her hand...