Truth

Sakura's POV
Tears formed in our eyes as we hugged mum and dad.
"When can we see each other again?" Hinata asked sobbing.

"We'll see each other again very soon my angels." Dad answered.
"Sooner than you'll think. Take care my precious girls." Mum hugged us tight.

"Bye!" We said and headed off.

It had been two days since we had left Konoha and now we had to go back. We quickly took over our sad emotions and concentrated a big mass of chakra into our feet.

A while later, we arrived at the Konoha gates. There we bumped into the boys and a emotionless Uchiha. "Welcome back, Hinata-chan! Sakura-chan!" Naruto greeted.

"Sakura, Temari, Hinata, Tenten and Ino, hokage-sama wishes to see you immediately." A anbu said from behind. We exchanged glances and headed to the hokage tower.

"Come in." A voice yelled from behind after we knocked on the wooden door. We walked in greeted her. But then, found our foster parents there.

"Did you, or did you not, go through one of the top secret files of the 'No Akatsuki' family?" She asked, Karin glared at me.

"Answer her, bitch!" She yelled, walking up to me and about to slap me across the face. Ino caught her hand and I gave her a death glare.

"Don't even think about hurting our older sister." Hinata growled, her voice dripping with vemon.
Ino gripped onto her wrist and threw her to the wall behind us, making a crack.

"Karin! You bitches!" My, so called useless mother yelled, running over to her red head daughter. Karin stood up and took a kunai out of her ninja tool bag and stood in a fighting stance.

"Bring it, weaklings!" She said.
We smirked at her stance.
"Hmph. Please! You can't even perfect your stance! And your challenging us?" Temari chuckled.

"Enough." We turned to the hokage.
"We did. And found out the truth of our birth parents." I answered.
"And we hate you for not protecting us, when you already knew about our foster family's acts." Hinata continued.

"We wanted to become anbu captains... But our families stopped us and YOU, didn't even help us!" I yelled.

"Capture them!!" She ordered. Then anbus appeared around us, each of them holding onto us and putting chakra cuffs on our wrists.

"Bring them to the brain wash room." She ordered turning around in her chair.
Karin walked up to me and smacked my face. It felt like a fly. I glared at her one last time, smacking her across the face and sending her flying through the wall with one hand.

"KYAA!!!!" She screamed.
"You bitch!!"  She said getting up.

The anbus let us out and through the village. Then, we bumped into the boys and a Uchiha.
"S-S-Sakura-chan?! Hinata-chan?!" Naruto gasped.
"Hn." Hinata and I replied.

"Sakura." Sasuke greeted.
I glared at him.
"Uchiha-san." I greeted back.

"Let's keep moving." The anbu nudged us.

"KKKKAAAYYYYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" We heard yelling from the gates of Konoha.
"PAIN AND KONAN OF THE AKATSUKI, IS ATTACKING THE VILLAGE!!!!!" Someone yelled.
"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!! THE AKATSUKIs ARE HERE!!!!!!" Screamed another.

My sisters and I broke free and ran to the entrance of Konoha. The boys following after us.

At the gates, I found mum and dad glaring at the village. Then, we exchanged glances, realising that our bracelets were warm the entire time.

"SAKURA! HINATA! TENTEN! TEAMRI! INO!" They yelled.
The boys stood in front of us, defending us.

I smashed the chakra cuff on a rock, real hard. It shattered into the pieces. I moved to the girls, breaking their cuffs.

"Move aside!" We ordered the boys.
"Why?" Sasuke asked.
"Zip it, Uchiha! I'm not the weak girl, that you left behind anymore." I ordered. His emotion,ess face, turned into a shock.

We ran forwards and out if the village. Then we saw the hokage and our foster families. They were shocked from the attack.

Pein's POV
There I stood, watching my daughters run back to us. They stopped halfway and glared at the Hokage and a bunch of people behind them. I grind my teeth together as they looked at me. It was my daughters's foster families.

"You, BITCHES!!!!!!!" The red head screamed.
Then....I snapped. I appeared behind the group.

"Who do you think you are, to called my daughters that?" I asked, my voice was low and dripping with venom.

The red head slut shook in fear as she turned around to face me.
I then, smacked her face with the back of my right hand and she went flying.

"KARIN!!" The women yelled. I guessed it was the foster mother of my daughter.
She took out a kunai and charged at me.

*CLASH!*

The sound of metal, clashed together. It was Sakura. She was holding a katana.
"Wha-?! My katana!!" The younger brother of Itachi exclaimed.

"Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on my father!" She growled.
"Bring it! Your just a weak whore! You don't scare me!!" She shouted.

The sound of clashing metal only lasted a few seconds before a scream was heard.
"KYYYAAAA!!!!!!!!!! MY ARM!!!!" She screamed at the katana cut a deep wound into the woman's left arm.

In the corner of my eye, I saw a man running at me with two kunais in his hands. I swiftly dodged them.

"YOU ASSHOLE!!" He cursed.

"My, my, Tsunade. I never knew you had such weak ninjas in this village, they're adults and they can't even fight like jonins." I spat.

She glared at me.

I once again dodge the man and slapped him across the face. Sending him to an oak tree near by.

"Finally....." I heard Sakura say.
Everyone turned their attention to her.

Then when she turned to my side, I saw a purple diamond on her forehead appear.
She looked at Tsunade and smirked.

"Y-Y-You were able to master it?!" She croaked, shocked.

___________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the late update every ninja! Just to tell you, the chapters will now be on hold for a while, but I will still publish!

Published: 29/11/15

LIKE

COMMENT