Imposter

Normal POV
Itachi watched Sakura as she sighed and watched Karin. "Even though she did that......you forgive her?" He asked. She nodded.

"Let's go." She said as she turned and walked to get something to eat. Itachi followed and snaked him arms around her.

She gave a small smile as they continued to walk to eat. "Welcome! Table for 2?" A waitress asked as they entered a restaurant.

The waitress noticed Itachi and studied him with a smirk before walking in front to lead them to their table while she started to swing her hips.

Sakura coughed in disgust and chuckled silently at they sat down. Itachi looked at her confused. "Don't worry about it...." She held him her laugh as the other waitress and females eyed him and smirked.

Then. Itachi started to glared. Sakura realised and turned a bit to see the waiters and other men eyeing her and checking out her body. Then looking back at Itachi, she sighed and read the menu.

"What would you like hottie?" A waitress as leaning down, showing her chest. "I'll just take no.45 please." Itachi said. "Okay. And drinks?" She asked seductively. "No." Then she turned to Sakura with a glare. "Wait....I haven't seen you around here before." She glared.

"What does that have to do with you?" Sakura coldly asked. She gave the waitress order. Then, girl dress like a slut with very little clothing that covered her, walked up and sad next to Itachi. "Hey hottie~" she slowly said. Her hand moved to his shoulders and she leaned closed to him. Sakura became furious and jealous as she saw her roam her hands while Itachi glared at her as she didn't realise.

Taking a needle out, she infused it with chakra and stabbed it right between them, scratching the face of the slut. "Do you know who I am?!" She yelled, standing up. I scoffed. She glared at me. "M-miss....." A woman whispered to me. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." The woman warmed. "She's supposed to be treated with respect." She said. Sakura lifted an eye brown.

Sakura's POV
"Who are you then?" I asked, totally ignoring the woman. "I am the Amekage's DAUGHER!" She yelled in an angry tone. "Really?"

Everyone's attention was on us. "Oi! Apologise to her!" One person yelled. "Apologise!" Another then another yelled. "Leave her alone! She can have anything she wants!" A woman in the far end of the restaurant yelled. "Yeah! What do you want, Hime-sama?" They said. She smirked.

Leaning down to Itachi, she leaned closer to his face before he slapped her across the face. Gasps were heard. "W-WHY DID YOU SLAP ME?!"

"That's bec-" then there was gasps and cheers around the room. I looked around to see daddy and mummy. "A-Amekage-sama! Lady Angel!" The people cried. The slutty female dropped to her feet and cried as she saw them come in. "What happened here?" Mama asked.

"She....he slapped me across the face." She sobbed. I glared at her. "Can someone explain please." Papa asked. "Kami-sama! Your daughter was slapped by this man here and cut by this bitch here." One of them yelled out. Papa narrowed his eyes at them. "Who's my daughter?" He growled.

"H-Hime-sama. T-The one c-crying." Another responded. "MY daughter has the KEKKEI GENKI! Stand up. BOTH of you." "Both?" "You don't mean that one of them is an imposter....?" They all looked shocked.

"Activate you kekkei genkai." Papa ordered. I closed my eyes and reopened it with the kekkei genki.