That Guy (80s series)

These are so much fun since I've been obsessed with 80s movies since I was like 7. Anyways I hope you enjoy! Much love!

-Queen camas mendes❤️👑

------

I heard a screech of the wheels next to my house and quickly jogged outside to see who it was. Richie drove off quickly and I spotted y/n on my lawn naked crawling towards me.

"y/n!" I shouted nearly having a heart attack. 

I could hear my heart pounding out of my chest. I couldn't breathe and everything felt numb. I jogged over to her picking up her cold, nude body. Her hair in her face as she coughed.

"he drugged and raped me" she shuttered tears falling down her face.

"Oh my god"  I gasped pushing a lock of hair behind her ear. 

I carried her back to my house looking around for a blanket. I covered her up and set her on the couch petting her head.

"y/n" I sighed.

"No Shawn, you were right about Richie, he's scum" she coughed.

I wiped away her tears and shook my head. I ran upstairs and grabbed some clothes for her. I went back downstairs and found her sitting on the couch with the blanket slightly dropped on her shoulder where I could see her breasts. I looked away and approached her slowly.

"Can I use your bathroom?" she asked.

I smiled a little bit and nodded. She tightened the blanket on her chest and turned around to face me.

"Will you come into the bathroom with me, I'm scared" she asked sniffling a little.

I looked at the clock that read 1:28. My dad will be home in a couple hours. He works late night shifts. I nodded, walked her to the bathroom, and turned around so she could get into the bath.

"thank you Shawn" she said looking at me with makeup around her eyes.

"Anything for you" I mumbled.

She smiled and washed her eyes. Her bright eyes staring back up at me.

"Can you wash my back?" she asked handing me the scrubber.

I looked at her and smiled. I slowly washed her back dipping it back in the water each time I came up her spinal.

"Shawnie, can I tell you something?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I was a virgin when he rapped me and I didn't want him to be my first" she said with red forming in her cheeks.

I stayed silent. 

"I'm really sorry y/n, this will never happen again..." I replied.

She sobbed a little in her hands. I helped her out wrapping the towel around her body. I hugged her tightly resting my chin on the top of her head. 

"I wanted it to be someone special" she sobbed.

I nodded again.

"Someone I love and could trust" she finished.

I held her shoulders and kissed her forehead. I helped her into my bed laying her down. She pulled on the baggy Police shirt I owned. She urged me to come over and hug her one last time before I went to bed myself. When I embraced her in the hug her hands slid down my back. 

"Good night y/n" I said holding her hand and sighing audibly.

I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to be her first time. I wanted to be hers.

"Shawnie?" she questioned.

I turned around raised my eyebrows.

"Why do you never kiss me?" she asked.

My heart began to pound again, she could probably hear it. 

"Because I've never tried I guess" I chuckled putting my hands in my pocket.

"Don't you want to?"

I looked up from the ground slowly and my mouth dropped slightly.

"I would've died to kiss you"