Chap 1: Non Existant

Brads POV

It was the first day of sophmore year at high school for me. So exciting right? The answer is no. I honestly dreaded coming to school each and every morning.

Before freshman year, I expected school to be like, you know, High School Musical. Where everyone is happy and spreading the good vibes. But in reality, it was hell for some individuals like me.

I did have interest in my academics as I studied day and night just to get that 100% on all my assignments. But it was always hard to focus in class or in the hallways, as every single minute of my day, I was either verbally or physically taunted. The only thing that I looked forward to everyday was to see my 2 best lads, Connor and James, who've basically been my best friends ever since sixth grade.

"Hey fag!" I heard coming from down he hallway.

Ugh. Here we go again. "I prefer the name Brad."

"I can call you whatever I want bitch!"

The muscled athlete came closer and closer and I couldn't do anything to stop him. "Fuck." Before I knew it, my head was stunned as my skull was jolted up against my locker.

I stood there with my hand placed on top of one side of my head where the location of all the impact was. I held back my tears as an unfamiliar face with concern came up to me and said, "Are you okay?"

Finally, someone besides Connor, James, and my teacher who is willing to create a conversation with the boy who was non existant .

"Yea" I mumbled under my breath. I looked up and WOW! The boy grined as i replied. He's fucking gorgeous.

God damn it Brad, snap out of it.

"Um the name is Tristan Evans, or Tris for short. I'm new here."

I couldn't stop staring at the stranger I just met. I'm hypnotized by his beauty. My thoughts were disturbed by the tall, blonde boy with ocean blue eyes, when he asked for my name.

"Oh sorry, I blanked out haha! My name is Bradley Simpson, I prefer Brad though.

What the hell?? How can i forget to introduce myself.

"Um I could show u around if thts sounds ok?"

"I'd like that thank u!"

"Ok sounds great!! But not right now though,, I have to hurry along to class now.. thanks again! Tris,, right?!"

"Oh ok. And erm yea it's tris. "

" It was nice meeting you!"

"The pleasure is mine, Brad. See you around? "

"Definitely! Meet me here at lunch period yea?" I asked with a smile.

"Ok see ya!"

*Skip to lunch period*

The bell rang for class dismissal and on to lunch period. I quickly walked to the spot where i was pounded up against my locker and met the boy with beautiful blue eyes and perfect blonde hair. I found tris up against a locker on his phone.

"Tris!!"

"Oh hey brad!"

The lanky but sexy Tris walked towards me as if to give me a hug.

"Wanna sit with me and my 2 best lads for lunch?!"

"Sure!"

I walked into the cafeteria along side with Tris and towards the table where Con and James were waiting for me.

"Heyyyyy!!!" I cheered as I sat down, "Do you mind if someone joins us for lunch?!" Before they could answer I continued. " His name is Tristan and he's new here."

"Sounds lovely!!" James replied.

As Tris and I sat down I introduced him to con and james.

"Tris, this is connor and james." I motioned.

" We've been best friends for who knows how long and I'd like you to meet them!"

"Hey! It's nice to meet u!"

"Right back at u." Con replied.

The conversation carried on from there and got to the point where we all exchanged numbers with Tris. The bell rang once again and all the students rushed out the doors to get to their classes. We did the same .

*Skip time to after school*

Tristan's POV

I got home from my first day of school and boy was it amazing. I quickly greeted my parents before running up the stairs, straight to my room. I laid my bag down then I suddenly felt vibrations in my right pocket.

Brad: hey!! how was the first day of school?

Tris: it was great! thanks again for showing me around and introducing me to lovely people!

Brad: no prob :) I was wondering, where do u live bc maybe we can like walk to school together with James and con..

Tris: I live down Willow Rd

Brad: wow! We live close to each other. Unit #?

Tris: 78

Brad: OH MY GOD THAN WE LIVE INSANELY CLOSE TOGETHER THEN. I live on 60!!

Tris: omg rlly?!

Brad: yea! James lives a block away and so does con

Tris: so we can like walk together now right?!

Brad: YES!!!! I'll go tell con and james.. c u tmrw then?!

Tris: of course!!

Brad: ok byee x

I can already feel that this will already be a great year. I already feel that con, James and I will be good friends, ESPECIALLY brad. Who knows maybe we can be best lads?!

.
.
.
After eating dinner and doing all my daily hygiene,, I laid there in my bed trying to fall asleep but I just couldn't sleep knowing the fact that it's only the first day of school and I've made pretty cool and fun guys. But brad.. brad rlly caught my attention.

-------------------------------------------------------------
An:

Srry in advance for skipping time in this chapter/story bc idk wht to put in between and I'm lazy af.
So yea thts the first chapter and I know it's crappy but it'll get better somehow.

Thanks x