Chp 9: Coming Out

Everything looks different now
All this time my head was down
He came along and showed me how to let go
I can't remember where I'm from
All I know is who I've become
That our love has just begun like ohhh
-"Hold Each Other" - Great Big World

Tristan's POV

Brad: don't worry tris,, just go in there, be confident, and just say that 'you're gay'!!!! If anything happens (which I hope not) just come straight to my house and you'll have my shoulder to cry on.. I love you!! x

Tris: thanks babe xx wish me luck!

Brad: always :)

I shut my phone off. Breathe in, breathe out. I can do this..

I walked down the stairs hesitantly. Ok, I may be over reacting a little too much. My parents love me so they should be able to handle who I am because I'm their son!!

"Mom, dad!! Can I talk to you guys for a sec?? It's important!!" I yelled. adrenaline rushing through my veins.

"What is it sweetie?!" My mom asked while taking a seat on the sofa, along with my father.

"um, as you may know, I've made a few best friends over the course of the past 1-2 months, of transferring to this new school.."

They both nodded waiting for me to get to the point.

" well one of them is quite special to me..and I love him so much.."

" what the hell Tristan?! ITS A HIM?! Tristan Oliver Vance Evans, are you..."

I cut off my father, by saying the words I never thought I'd say.

"Yes. Yes, I am uhh, homosexual..." My eyes trailed off to the floor. I suddenly felt my moms soft fleece sweater embracing me. Tears streaming down my face as I made eye contact with my father.

He stood up and slightly pounded the wall beside him, "BLOODY HELL TRISTAN!! I DIDNT RAISE U TO BE LIKE THIS. HOW DARE U"

He stormed off. I looked at my mom and mouthed 'im sorry' and ran over to brads house sobbing. I rang the doorbell and Brad opened. I quickly hugged him ever so tightly.

We made our way up the stairs and into his room. I was crying so hard to the point I was gasping for air. Mr. Simpson came in the room with a glass of water and told us to call them if I need anything.

"It's okay babe."

"No it's not. Now my relationship with my father is ruined and..and...uh.." I cried even harder.

"What about your mom?"

"She accepted me for who I am."

Brad held my face in his gentle hands, reassuring me that I'll be safe.

"I'm afraid to go back Brad. Not now. I won't have enough strength to face him..."

"Listen, I'll talk to my parents to see if you can stay for a little while. During this time, my family can you know, talk to yours and sort this out."

I nodded and with that he left the room to go and talk to his parents. I took a sip of water and I spaced out until I heard brads voice.

"My parents are willing to help you sort this out and stuff. They asked your mom to pack your bags and items to bring them here. For the meanwhile, you'll be living in the Simpson household!!! Hope you like it here"

"Thanks Brad, you've done enough and I'll pay you back someday.."

" you don't need to. I already have you and that's all I could ever ask for!!"

I locked my lips on his, moving ours in unison. I pulled away, "thank you Brad!"

"Anything for you my love"

-------------------------------------------------------------

AN

ok srry for this sorta boring chp!! I'm not in the mood to write bc I have a test the next day!! But yea.

My friend and I are thinking of writing a boyxboy chp book, it has nothing to do with any fandoms or stuff so we don't know if u guys will be interested.

It's not final, we're just planning/thinking about it so..

Anyways,, thanks for reading!!! xx