Chp 8: The announcement

I'm talking 'bout starting out as friends
I'm talking 'bout real and not pretend
I'm talking 'bout roles of a life time
You and I can even write the end
~"Here Comes Forever" -R5

Connor's POV

I woke up early in the morning for school. Like the usual, I struggled to get out of bed. One of my talents are sleeping, because I love bed a lot, bed is good!! (Aye! Hope u know where that quote is from!!!)

I ran down the stairs for breakfast. My parents left for work already so I'm home alone.. Along with Rex the bearded dragon.

Whilst eating cereal, I was on my phone checking social media, Instagram to be exact. I went on James, brads, and Tristan's profile just for fun. That doesn't count as stalking!! If I see that the 3 did something without me, I will come charging at them like a rhino, I swear.

Oh look tht, Brad changed his bio to "🔓➡️🔒" interesting. After checking brads account, I went on to Tristan's. Oh, looks like he also changed his bio!! Wait. HE CHANGED IT TO THE EXACT SAME LOCK THING THAT BRAD DID! Oooooooo something is going on!!

*skip time*

It was "different" I guess on the way to school. it felt like something is different among us four. I did notice that Brad and Tristan are talking a lot and getting more touchy with each other.

I tugged on James's sweater, to let him know to walk slower. Allowing Brad and Tristan to advance.

"What's up?!" James asked

"They're dating.."

"And what makes you say that?"

BOY LET ME EXPLAIN THIS JUICY TOPIC. "Well.." I began, "if you look at them, they seem to touch each other and stuff more than the last time we saw them."

"Well maybe they developed their relationship as 'friends' "

"No. You didn't let me finish.. As I was saying, the energy around them is more, um, lively! You feel?! ALSO!!.." I brought my phone out, "they changed their bios on Instagram the exact same way. Like it's crazy!!"

"First off, damn Connor you should be an investigator or like a physiologist. Secondly, maybe it's just a coincidence. Lastly, I don't have a last idea because I can't really top your reasonings."

"Thanks you Mr.James!!" Yea he's right, I AM really good at this kind of stuff.

*during school*

The bell rang for lunch and we all sat at the table where we always sat.

"Um, tris and I have uhh, something to tell you guys.." Brad said with the biggest smile on his face before sitting down .

James and i took a quick glance at each other smirking because we both knew what they were about to announce.

" *cough* dating *cough* " I whispered

Tristan looked puzzled, "w-what? Umm, as we were saying.." Tristan looked at Brad blushing.

"We're dating!!" Brad continued while giving tris a quick kiss on the cheek.

"HA! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!" I sprung up but quickly sat back down because people were looking.

" aww, you two are literally goals!! We support u guys all the way!!! This won't change anything between us four!" James ensured.

"Aw thx James!" Tristan smiled, " and yes, nothing will change between us! But the problem is, how will our parents react to it?"

"Oh, I already told mine. They said if I'm happy, they're happy. And that they too love u tris! So they support us as well!!" Brad chuckling .

"I wonder how MINE will react?!" Tristan said with an 'unsure' look on his face. Brad gave him a kiss and told him that everything will turn out fine.

"Everything will be alright" I added on.

"You two are soooooooo cute I just wanna eat u both!!!!" I joked, all laughing. Damn,, I know how to investigate and read people, and I'm hilarious!! I'm like the ultimate best friend!!

"Yea.. I hope everything WILL be alright" tris said with 'doubt' in his tone of voice.