Chp 2: "Do u like him?!"

Tris POV

I fluttered my eyes open to the sound of One Last Time playing on my phone as my alarm. I dismissed the song and checked the time, 6:45 am.

Text message from Brad: morning! meet us at my place

Tris: ok cya there

I put down my phone and forced myself to get up. I didn't want to waste any time because it usually takes me ages to get ready since I'm lazy as hell. I brushed my teeth, hopped into the steaming shower, picked an outfit and headed downstairs for breakfast. The smell of bacon tickled my senses.

"Breakfast is ready love!! Made your favourite!"

"Thanks mum!"

"Have a good day Tris! Your mother and I are off for work now. We'll see u later" My father said as he shut the door behind him.

I finished my breakfast 5 min later and hurried out the door, after my parents, to meet up with brad, James and con. As I walked down the sidewalk, I could already see brad, james and con goofing around. I smiled and waved and they gestured back.

"Morning guys!"

"Morning tris" they all said in unison.

"Shall we get going?" Brad questioned

"Yea let's go!"

*at school*

We all had the first 2 periods together, math and music. Math was pretty boring but music was a blast!!

James POV

As brad, con and I went straight towards the stringed instruments, Tristan navigated himself towards the drums. He pounded away.

"Wow.. he's amazing." Brad said with a huge smile on his face.

"He's so talented!" Con replied as I turned to around to see brad with crimson red across his cheeks.

"He sure is.." the pink-cheeked boy exclaimed.

"Brad.." I said.

"Yea mate?"

"Do u like him?!"

"Like who?"

"Tristan you idiot!" Con teased as I laughed.

"No. Not at all! What makes you say that?"

"Why the fuck u lying. Why u always lying..." I sang

"Umm oh my God. Stop fucking lying!!!" Con sang along. I gave him a smile.

"Oh guys stop. No feelings at all. Period."

"Ok then" I smiled.

*Skip to lunch*

Tris, con and I were eating and talking about music and getting to know each other more. Brad was pretty quiet all lunch. All he seemed to do was stare at tristan and laugh at everything he said. Tris didn't really noticed since he was busy chatting with con and I. Man.. I guess brad is crushing on Tris.

We both knew that brad is gay so it's not really a surprise to us if he does or does not have feelings for Tris. I just hope that he doesn't admit to Tris his feeling for him IF he has them, to soon. We haven't known Tris for long and imagine Brad telling him that he likes him. And what if he isn't gay. That must be heart breaking for Brad.

But when WILL brad tell us that he is crushing on Tris,, that's the question. Con and I have to talk to him at some point.