Chp 20: ~FINALE~ Pt.1

Feeling Christmas all around
And I'm tryna' play it cool
But it's hard to focus when I see him walking 'cross the room
"Let It Snow" is blasting out
But I won't get in the mood
I'm avoiding every mistletoe until I know
It's true love
~Santa tell me - Ariana grande

Tristan's POV

I've been searching for the perfect Christmas gift for my boyfriend. I wanna go all special and extravagant for him.

I'll also get a couple things for the other two but my number one priority is Braddy daddy.

Brad has a good fashion sense. So obviously I'm gonna get him some good clothes and shoes. But first, let me go to Taco Bell before I start shopping.

The mall was packed because people are last minute shopping, so was I. I'm gonna get clothing from my favourite stores which is Hollister and American Eagle. I'll also go to H&M and Dr. Martens for Brad.

*after extensive hours of shopping*

OHH YEAAAAA !! FINALLY DONE SHOPPING. WHATS GOOD.

the feeling of generosity and excitement twisted and turned inside of me. I can't wait to see the look on their faces!

I should probably get going because Christmas is in a couple of hours and I haven't even started wrapping my gifts yet because of my lazy ass.

~*~*~

Brad's POV

I add the finishing touches to the wrapped presents. The gift doesn't look much but it's very valuable and it has a lot of memories.

For James and con's gift, it's basically a framed collage kinda with all four of us best friends. It includes pics of our first photo together, our hangouts, past holidays etc.

But for trissy' gift, its pictures of him and I only. I think it's sweet and very couple like. The pics I chose are very cute! Like ones from our first date/several other dates, and random selfies we took.

You know what they say, a picture is worth 1000 words.

In a group chat with : trissy, jems, & davey jones

Brad:
Merry Christmas boys xx

Trissy:
Merry Christmas babe :*

Davey Jones:
^^wot he said

Jems:
See you guys in a few hours!!!!!!!!

4 hours past and everyone is here!!! It's been years since my family hosted a Christmas party but this year we wanted too.

Well my cousins, aunts, uncles etc live in different parts of the U.K so unfortunately, we can't spend Christmas with them. But my parents' best friends are my best friends' parents.

So basically, it works out!!

The dinner table was set and everyone sat and talking to each other.

"Wow this ham is incredible!!!" James said

"It sure is!! Brad made it, at first I didn't trust him to cook it because I thought he'll burn the house down!" My mom replied

"That is true!" I added

A burst of laughter from everyone made my cheeks turn rosy red. Tris nudged me, laughing.

It feels so good to just have this Christmas vibe! Spending time with our loved ones.

"Hey, it's our first Christmas with each other, as a couple and so far I'm loving it!"

"Aww thanks Trissy, I'm glad you like it!"

Everyone was done eating and we were all standing in front of the tree mingling, counting down the seconds.

"5...4...3...2...1... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!"

Yay it's finally Christmas!!

Tris gave me a kiss which caught me by surprise, but I liked it.

"Merry Christmas babe!"

"Merry Christmas Trissy!! I love you so much!"

"HEYYOOO love birds, come give Jonnor a hug!" Con called out, and so we did.

"Aww I love you guys, you lads are the best!!" Basically con was squeezing is with his monstrous grip hug.

"Time for presents" dad yelled

I gave everyone my presents. Hope they like it!!

James jumped on me, "AW BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON THIS IS PERFECT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH, THANK YOU"

Connor being Connor, he replied, "hahaha what he said.. Thanks so much Brad!! This is the best!"

I looked at tris, waiting to see his reaction. Tears started to form in his eyes which made my heart melt.

"Brad I-I don't know what to say its just, ugh thank you so much!!"

"Nawwww, anything for you!"

"Hey look! That's the day I puked because of food poisoning!" Tris said while laughing.

Con, James, and Tristan handed me their gifts to me. Con gave me this Artic Monkeys t shirt, a gift card to the mall, and a toy for Jesse. James gave me headphones and an iTunes gift card worth $50.

"Aww thanks guys!!"

"Open mine" tris said and so I did

It was in this huge bag. OH MY GOD! IS THAT DR MARTENS. NO WAY. IVE WANTED A PAIR IN AGES. A STUSSY SWEATER? H&M SWEATER? This is amazing!!

"Thanks so much Trissy!! I love it. And I love YOU!"

"Glad u like it! I love you Braddy bear!!"

We kissed, the Christmas kiss that all couples do. Con held a mistletoe on top of us.

"AWWW" came from the family and friends.

The kiss broke as Jesse my dog jumped on top of tris.

"Hey!! Don't steal my man!"

"Merry trismas everybody!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyooo! !

I'm one day late but I just wanna wish you and your family a very merry Christmas & happy holidays!!

Love you guys, MUAHHHHH xx