Chp 21: ~ FINALE~ Pt.2

Take me all the way
Hear me when I say
Let's kiss the past away
Like New Year's Day
Take me all the way
Hear me when I say
It's time to celebrate
Like New Year's Day
~New Years Day- Pentatonix

Con's POV

TODAY'S THE DAY. ITS NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!

I'm so pumped to begin a new and refreshing year! But at the same time, I'm sorta sad about leaving 2015 behind because so many memories were made.

Our new best lad, Tristan, NANDOS, getting Rex a lady friend, tradley beginnings, thE TRADLEY FIGHT OH MY.

Those are just some of the BEST memories of 2015. There's many more but if I tried and named them all, it would be 2020 already!

*buzz*

Brad:
R u boys ready for tonight?!

James <3?:
I can't wait! It's gonna be a blast!

Tris:
I sure am babe ;)

Con:
WOAH. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. WE ARE NOT HAVING A FOURSOME.

Tris:
Calm ur tits man lmao

James <3?:
Aww connor bear is getting horny again!!

Con:
Shut up and stop calling me that.

I lied. I liked when James called me cute names.

Brad:
Typical con lol

Con:
:)

Brad:
Alright, I gtg set up decor for the party tonight. See you guys there!! xx

Oh yea! Did I tell you that the Simpson's are hosting another party? I guess they like cleaning up after the mess and putting stress on their shoulders all the time!

Ah I can't wait till that clock strikes midnight!! I hope I get my FIRST new years kiss!

Rex will probs be the kiss.

~*~*~

James' POV

The clock hit 10 so now it's time to go brads. I told my family to go ahead and that I'll take the other car because clearly, I took forever in the shower using my lush products.

LUSH IS LOVE. LUSH IS LIFE.

When I finally finished after like 30 mins, I got into my car and headed to the 'Party House'.

"WILDEST DREAMS OH"

FRICK YEA THIS IS MAH JAM.

I got held at the stop sign. A car from the crossing side was speeding.

The green light lit and signaled me to go. I was the first one and ahead of all the other cars.

Midway through the intersection, I looked at my left and the speeding car didn't even stop.

Coming straight at me.

My life flashed before my eyes before the car was a meter away from mine.

HOLY SHIT.

~*~*~

Con's POV

"Where's james?! He should've been here. It's almost new years. I'll try and call him."

I heard Mr. McVey say. Yea he's right. Why isn't james here already?

"Ugh no answer still."

I started feeling this heavy weight on my chest. It was really hard to explain.

"C'mon guys! They're counting down."
Mr. Simpson said.

"Hey con, where's james?" Brad whispered.

"I-I don't know... there's something wrong. I can feel it."

"Let's hope that nothings wrong. He should be here, don't worry!" Brads reassurance didn't work.

Everyone started yelling, "5..4..3..2..1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!"

Everyone blew their mini horns and threw streamers in the air.

Even the positive atmosphere didn't lift this weight off me.

Suddenly a ring came from James' dad.

"Uh huh.... No..... Oh my God. We'll be there." The worried look turned his wife into panic mode.

"GUYS JAMES IS IN THE HOSPITAL.
HES BEEN HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER."

(@ the hospital)

Mr and Mrs. McVey came out of the room that James stayed in, with tears streaming down their face.

I stood up, Brad and tris doing the same.

"Um guys, can I go alone? Please?"

The two nodded and I entered.

Laying in front of me was James' unconscious body.

I hate seeing him like this.

"Um hi james! Happy new year!" I tried and stayed positive but I couldn't hold it in.

"James please hang in there ! I need you in my life and I don't know what I would do without you. B-because, um.."

Tears ran down my face.

"...it's because I love you! After all of these years of fighting my feelings, now I tell you. Such great timing right?! You probably can't hear me but you make me the happiest person in this world! You're like the first person besides my parents that I came out to. And I know that you're straight and you'll never fall for me but you deserve to know how I feel. I love you so freakin much!! I can't afford to lose you james. Please hang in there...

....please wake up."

-------------------------------------------------------------
*IMPORTANT*

hey guysss!! Hope u enjoy this chapter!

So this is the last chapter of this book. BUT DONT WORRY!! there will be a book 2 so look out for that.

Shout out to all the amazing people who supported this book!!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL IN 2K16 AND IN BOOK 2.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! xx