Chp 16: Succes or fail?

How long will I give to you?
As long as I live through you
However long you say.

How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer, if I may.
~how long will I love you - Ellie Goulding

Tris POV

Text message from Riker:
hey u ready?!

Tris:
Yup!! Meet me in front of the caf

I waited patiently in front of the doors of the cafeteria. Riker walking slowly down the hallway.

"Any slower please?!" I called out

He gave me a smile and wave back.

"Ok so the plan is, we walk in there like best friends...or lovers. Whatever you want. Make sure they see us. If they try to get our attention, ignore it and pretend you didn't hear anything. We'll get a table near them. Make sure they watch us getting touchy.. Got it?"

"Roger that captain" I joked.

I let in a deep breath. I pushed the doors open and the plan was now into action.
We walked slowly past the group of friends while nudging each other in a playful way.

"T-tris!!"

A faint call coming from a familiar and warming voice. But, I stuck to the plan and ignored him even though it was killing me inside.

Riker and I sat two tables away. Wait.. Where's Ross?

"Riker, Ross isn't with them. What do we do?" I started to panic as con and James started eyeing me. In an unfriendly way.

"Erm i don't know. Just stick to the plan.."

So I did. I laughed uncontrollably with Riker at nothing. It caught Brad's attention.

I see him looking at me through the corner of my eye. I hesitantly placed my hand on rikers. Brad looked away.

Suddenly Ross sat beside me. Shit.

"OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!" He yelled and a hush fell over the students.

"Ross stop it.." I snapped.

"THIS SO CALLED 'LOYAL' BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON HIS INNOCENT LOVER. HOW PATHETIC. BRAD CAN YOU SEE THIS?!"

Please don't fucking call Brad out please!!

"HE DOESNT LOVE YOU. HE IS TIRED OF YOU. I ON THE OTHER HAND DID. I WOULD BE THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE TO HAVE YOU BRAD."

Boos and fowl language came at me. Cheers and applauds were given to the dipshit Ross. Some people even threw food at me.

I looked at Riker asking for help, but he's to busy admiring Ross's dominance.

Brad in tears ran off. Con and James following him.

What have I done?

*~*~*

James POV

We followed Brad into the change room. Thankfully, no one was in it, or else it would've been awkward.

Brad sobbing, covering his face with his hands. The best thing we can do for Brad right now is to comfort him.

Con hugging Bradley, as I was saying reassurance words.

" it's ok Brad. You don't need an asshole like tris. I can't believe we even put our trust in him anyways. Look, you don't need anyone right now. You have us. Remove Ross from your life. We can stop him, we can shut his anus mouth up...."

Con chuckled

".... Erase Tristan from your memories. We can start over again."

Brad removed his wet hands off his face, "it's not easy to erase all the memories you had with someone you love."

"C'mon.. How can you still love him? He cheated on you." Con continued

"I just don't know. That's not something tris would do. I know him. I wish that there's hope in this relationship..." Brad said while he wiped his tears away.

"Well keep wishing.."

-------------------------------------------------------------
An:

I'M SO SORRY I CANT STOP MYSELF FROM WRITING CRAP CHAPTEEEERRRRSSSS

yea srry for this poorly written chap. I had nothing else to do so yea.

Thanks a bunch x