Chp 14: Envy

And even though it should be so wrong,
I can't help but feel this strong,
Cause the way you turn me on like
A light switch
~I want u bad - R5

Ross's POV

It has been almost been a few weeks since I've transferred to this school and so far I'm loving it!

Ever since my parents went on a vacation to the UK a couple years back, they fell instantly in love with the the country and knew that they'd settle down here.

The people here have been nothing but welcoming and kind towards me. Especially those group of dudes at school.

What's their names again? Tris, James and Connor. Ooh and Brad. Brad is like the cutest little nugget in the world!!

Everything about him is so sexy! His brown curls, laugh, height, his build is just so perfect!!

And yes, I am gay.

" love u mom!!" I said while getting out of the the car.

" love you too! Have a great day!" My mom, stormie, exclaimed as I was about to shut the door.

I saw the four guys from a distance. I walked up to them.

*during school*

I'm such a lucky duck, my locker was near Brad's. He might not be gay but go big or go home right!?

As the boy was talking to Tristan, I put my arm over Brad's back, making him flinch.

"Hey" he mumbled

"Hey cutie pie!!" I replied

"What?"

I looked over to Tristan's direction. The site wasn't pleasant. Tristan shot me a death glare. I slowly removed my arm from Brad's body.

" what are you doing with Brad?! Why are you getting so touchy with him?!" Tris snapped.

He continued, " he's my boyfriend and you can't change that!"

Boyfriend? I knew it. Brad and tris are a couple. That's why tris looks pissed every single time I touch Brad.

"He's not hitting on me tris. Calm down. He just wants to be friendly.." Brad reassured tris.

Con and James walked in on the situation.

"Friendly? Don't be stupid Brad. He's NOT trying to be friendly. He's flirting with you!! Don't be fucking blind! This has been going for weeks and you haven't noticed. Maybe you're to busy admiring his beauty?!"

Tris was so furious he stormed away, leaving con, James and I speechless. Tears started to form in Brad's eyes.

"T-tris...." Brad whispered and then burst into tears.

Tris isn't a good boyfriend. I'm the better one. I'll do whatever it takes to break the two apart just so I can have Brad.

"I'm so sorry" I said while wrapping my arms around him.

James and con stayed to comfort Brad.

"Don't worry Ross. Brad doesn't need an envious boyfriend. You've been nothing but kind." Con sniffles as he patted my back.

" thanks"

I'm starting to gain the trust of the others. Which means I'm a step closer to getting into Brad's heart.

But what if Brad forgives tris, then I'm screwed. But after this, Brad won't trust his 'ex' boyfriend anymore.

Hopefully.

-------------------------------------------------------------
AN:

Ok first off, I'm so srry for not updating fast enough. Secondly, Srry for the poorly written chp. Thirdly, THE VAMPS ALBUM SAMPLER LIKE OMGSKDVSUDVSIFVST.

WHAT SONG R U WAITING FOR??
MINE IS REST UR LOVE, FOUND A GIRL, AND VOLCANO.

ok thanks xx

~brads_underwear