Chp 15: Planning

Wake up, I've been tryna save us
I'm not gonna give up, but you don't seem to worry at all
So wake up, I've been tryna save us
I'm not gonna give up, but you don't seem to worry at, worry at all
~Worry - the vamps

Creds: Aa Iailr5ervampette for the amazing idea!!

Tris POV

     Why would Brad do this to me? How could he not realize that Ross is trying to win him over? Is it because he's tired of me? Is it because he doesn't love me anymore?

All these emotions running through my mind made my tears start to fall. I don't mean to sound like a bitch but I need to do something, i'll do anything.

I laid in my room for about an hour, alone.

Thank God my dad and I made up. If not, I would've had to stay at Brad's place. Which is not what I need right now.

*the next morning*

I was walking down the hallways, trying to avoid Brad. Con and James probably didn't care about me anymore. They rather have their best friend than the boyfriend right?!

I don't exactly know what the relationship status between Brad and I is. I hope he can just realize the 'Ross' situation.

I took a left to get to my locker. In front of me was my worst fear.

My so called 'boyfriend', locking lips with Ross.

He cheated on me.

Oh my God.

*~*~*

Brad's POV

I was standing by my locker with James and con by my side.

I feel so guilty. Tris knocked some some sense into me. He's right, Ross has been trying to get my attention all along.

I need to talk to tris.

Suddenly I felt a hand brush up along my arm. Con and James alert and ready to attack.

"Settle down guys, I got this..." I whispered to the guys behind me.

"Hey" I said sarcastically.

"Hey love" Ross replied

"What?"

"Haha nothing.. I'm just messing with ya!!"

"look. I know what you are trying to do. I'm flattered but I'm already taken and you can't change that. We can be friends but nothing more."

" really? I know you secretly love me.."

I stood my ground, trying hard not to whack this boy silly. I turned around to give con and James a glance. Ross held my hands, making me jump.

"Let go of me Ross!"

"Bradley.. I'm in love with you, I can't help myself."

" IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOO"

"I'm afraid I can't do that Bradley Will."

He leaned towards me and pressed his lips against mine. I couldn't believe it.

Con gave me a punch on the arm. I shoved Ross off me.

"Get out of my face before I snap your neck right off."

Ross scurried away. I looked at con but he was facing the opposite direction.

Tristan.

Tris stood still, breathing heavily. He looked me right in the eye and nodded. He started to lose his own balance as he broke down, sobbing.

He ran off. Shit.

"I'll meet up with you guys later."

I tried running after tris but i wasn't successful.

*~*~*

Tris POV

I went into the washroom, hoping that Brad wouldn't find me.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one who was crying.

"Hello?" I mumbled

Then a blonde haired dude came out of the stall.

"What happened to you?" The boy said as he wiped his tears.

"My boyfriend cheated on me. I'm Tristan and u are?"

"Riker. My crush that knows about it kissed another guy."

"May I ask who it is?!"

"...Ross lynch."

"Oh my.. He kissed my boyfriend!!"

"I'm guessing you want your boyfriend back huh?"

" and you want your crush?!"

We both nodded

"You know what, we should do something. Something that will get their attention. You know what I mean?"

"Yea, we should pretend that we are starting to fall in love with each other. They'll get jealous...."

"Sounds like a plan! Hahaha"

We shook each other's hands.

"Talk to you later!?"

"Yea"

I left the bathroom feeling guilty because I know that this plan will hurt Brad.

-------------------------------------------------------------
An:
OMFG THE NEW ALBUM I CANT. WHT IS UR FAV SONG SO FAR?! Mines Worry or I found a girl.

UGH IT FEELS SO GOOD TO TALK TO A FELLOW VAMPION (no shade intended to vampettes) LIKE UR BOTH GUYS AND YOU CAN RELATE TO EACH OTHER MORE U KNOW?!

SHOUT OUT TO YOU hotlineblingevans

thx for reading guys xx