Chp 19: rikoss

Disclaimer!! If u don't like rikoss or you're uninterested, you may skip this chp bc this is just a filler on what happened between the two. This chp will be short. And also, there's no song intro for this one sorry!! Ok keep reading and enjoy!! xx

Rikers POV

I freakin hate myself. Why do I look so fat, ugly, stupid? I looked at myself through the bathroom mirror at school before opening the door.

Out of all places, the bathroom was like my hiding spot at school. If anything bad happened, I'd run there.

I don't know why I'm falling so hard for this boy. So hard that it's embarrassing. Sure everyone new that I liked Ross.

Everyone except him.

Ugh whatever. I'll get over Ross. I'll accept the fact that he doesn't know I exist and shit.

I opened my locker to get binders, textbooks etc for chemistry. I guess Ross and I have absolutely zero chemistry huh?!

I turned around to head to class but suddenly I bumped into this 'celebrity' that I daydream about. Oh my God.

"Uhh hey! Can we talk?"

"Uhh, ummmm, mmmmm, errrmmmm, I-I don't know? S-s-sure!!"

WHAT THE FUQ RIKER. ACT NORMAL.

My crush and I found a bench that was inside the school. Surprisingly, it was near my chemistry class so if anything happens, I could run to class.

"So, I heard about the rumours going on about you fancying me.. Is that true?" Ross questioned

"Uhh well it's p-pretty obvious .. I mean look at me, I c-can't even talk normally! Haha" my cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

My stomach did somersaults as he reached and held my hand. My heart beating like I just ran a marathon.

I looked up at him confused, "what does this mean?"

"I was a fool for trying to go after a taken guy. I feel very guilty about that and made a huge scene. But don't worry, that's all cleared up. What I'm trying to say is, I like you. I've been thinking about you and I just couldn't get you out of my damn mind."

"I-I don't know what to say.."

"You don't have to!! Trust me, I won't dare hurt you or mistreat you, I promise!!"

"Wait so are you asking me..."

All of a sudden his lips were pressed against mine. I kissed him back.

I SWEAR I COULD SEE FIREWORKS. KFNSMJSJFN IM KISSING THE ONE AND ONLY ROSS SHOR LYNCH.

He broke the kiss and said, "is that a yes?"

"Absolutely!!!!!"

"Thank you!! Listen, I gotta go. I'll meet up with you later, k?"

"Of course!!" I exclaimed

"Love you"

"Love you too!"

He stood up and left.

Who knew? My crush finally noticed me and turned out that he loved me!!

We had chemistry after all.

Ross+me = RIKOSS!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
An:
Yayyyyy!! I reached 2k reads! Thank you guys so much, I love each and every one of you!!

This is probs the last time you'll ever here of Rikoss. A few mentions here and there but yea!!

I'M MISSING MY INTERNET FRIEND. RAEMON COME BACK. hotlineblingevans