Chp 4:"it's lovely, Brad"

Tristan POV

My hands reached over to the sobbing boys' face.
"I'm here for you, and I will always be."
"T-tris. . I love you"
"I love you too brad and I'm sorry...................
.
.
.
I woke up gasping for air. What the hell. Why is brad and I.. whatever it's just a dream. But why did i have it?

I checked the time and almost had a heart attack because it was 11:47 am and I was REALLY late for school so I got ready as fast as lightning and ran downstairs. Only to see my parents watching television.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be at work?!"

"Haha tris, my son, it's Saturday morning!!"

I placed my hand on top of my chest feeling relieved.

"Oh thank God. Good morning anyways"

I headed to the kitchen for breakfast and knowing me, I was to to lazy to make my own breakfast so I just made some toast and eggs and went upstairs to my room.

I had to copy down brads' notes from history class and boy was there many. And I have to study all this?

As I was copying down the never-ending notes, the dream I had started replaying in my head. The feeling of seeing Brad cry made me feel a certain type of way. Compassion and love started to fill me up.

But why?

My hand felt sore after writing for 20 mins straight and yea, you can tell there was A LOT of notes.

Since I was already dressed and whatever, I decided to return the notebook I borrowed from Brad yesterday.

"I'll be back in a few, I have to return something to brad." I said while lacing up my shoes.

"Ok but you can stay as long as you want anyway, it's the weekend!"

"Ok thanks!" I shut the door behind me.

I walked past a couple of houses down and on to house # 60. I rang the doorbell and I was greeted by Brads mum.

"Hello Mrs. Simpson!! Is brad here? I have to return something to him"

"Oh hello, you must be tristan. We've heard many good things about you. Brad is upstairs in his bedroom."

"Ok thank you!" She showed me up the staircase and where brad's room is.

"I'll leave you too alone, call us when you two need anything!"

"Thanks so much"

Before I could even knock, I thought to myself, Brad talks about me to his family? I started blushing. I was about to knock and this beautiful voice sang a song I've never heard before along with the corrisponding guitar chords.

"The world keeps spinning it won't stop, it's just beginning cause I got High Hopes.."

I stood there in awe. He sounds amazing and it sent shivers up my spine. I knocked and heard brad fell silent, shuffling items and turning the door knob.

"Tris! Oh my God.. how long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough. You sound amazing! Is that an original?"

The curly haired boy smiled with crimson cheeks.

"Erm yea..I wrote it last night and I know it's not that...."

"It's lovely, Brad. You really are talented."

We stood there staring into each others eyes and smiling. I don't even know how the hell this gorgeous boy gets bullied in school. Like I mean, LOOK AT HIM.

"Oh yea, sorry! I came to return your notes.."

"Ok why thank you!! If you want, you can stay over for awhile and we could hang and stuff."

"I'd love that"

So I stayed over for a couple of hours and it was fun! We got to know each other a lot better and shared things we wouldn't normally share. It felt like we've been close friends forever now. But when brad came out to me about his sexuality, I started to feel good emotions I couldn't explain. Maybe that was why he was bullied and i all I wanted to do now is just to protect him.
.
.
.
I left his place around 5 and I couldn't stop thinking about him. Am I starting to fall for Brad? Am I falling for a guy? But I'm not gay, or am I?

The thought was running through my mind non-stop from dinner and all night. Why am I feeling this way for Bradley Will Simpson?