Chp 12: the date

I might never be your knight in shining armor
I might never be the one you take home to mother
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight
~"Perfect" - One Direction

Today was the special day! Tristan has been planning this for a while now, along with his two best lads, Connor and James.

It's the day of their first official date between Tristan and Bradley!

Tristan was very excited & nervous for this date. He doesn't know if today will turn out good or bad, but hopefully good.

He put on a playlist before hopping into the shower. Upbeat songs like "Focus" by Ariana Grande, "I'm in love with a monster" by Fifth harmony and "Clouds" by One Direction played.

After the hot steaming shower, he did all his personal hygiene stuff that you do everyday. For example, brushing his teeth, putting on deodorant etc.

Clothes lying on the ground of Brad's room as Tristan tried finding the 'perfect' outfit, with a towel wrapped around his..well um, his dignity.

He smiled to himself. He found the right clothing for the afternoon! It consisted of his black and white "got 99 problems" shirt, maroon coloured skinny jeans and his black vans. To add the finishing touch to his look, he added a whole bunch of bracelets.

The swarm of bracelets on their wrists were very popular amongst the 4 best friends.

Once done with his outfit, tris decided to do his hair. He could do it in less than 5 mins. Oh and one more thing he thought. Cologne.

At this point, he's all ready and prepared for this afternoon.

He yelled at Brad who's somewhere around the house saying, "get ready!...it's a surprise!!

While waiting for his boyfriend, he decided to text the others.

Tris:
OMFG GUYS ITS ALMOST TIMEEEEEE!!!!

Con:
For u to bust ur nut? Didn't I tell u to buy condoms....

Tris:
WHAT THE FRICK CONNOR. WOT AH YEW TOLKIN ABOUT.

James:
I swear,, I bet con is like horny or something 24/7. He turns anything into a sexual joke.

Tris:
^^rt

Con:
*in Kim Kardashian voice* DONT BE FUCKING RUDE. I SWEAR TO GOD,, DONT BE FUCKING RUDE.

James:
BWAHAHAHAHA

Con:
Tris don't pee ur pants bc ur so nervous!!

Tris:
*in Kim Kardashian voice* if u kno how I feel, why would u say that. Like u put me in such an uncomfortable situation.....

Con:
The Kardashian's r my spirit animal.

Tris:
Lol.. Ok gtg wish me luck!!!!

James:
Good luck mate!!! Enjoy every second!!

Con:
Break a leg ;)
.
.
Tristan's POV

Brad came with me to the car looking amazing and handsome.

"You look so cute and handsome bradders!!" I said while he was getting in.

" aw thanks trissy!" He said with a smile evident on his face.

" where are we going exactly" brad asked

I replied, " you'll see"

*skip to amusement park*

"Oh my!! I haven't been here ever since I was young!" Brad exclaimed

" happy first date Brad!!!" I said while giving him a peck on the cheek

We rode many rollercoasters and rides, causing the both of us to almost lose our voices.
I've never really seen my boyfriend this happy about something ever since I asked him out.

The two of us were very hungry and tired from screaming and having fun. Brad and I decided to go to the Starbucks inside the park for lunch. To be honest, I prefer Starbucks over any other fancy or fast food restaurant which is perfect.

We sat at our table, my ultimate fav, Passion Tea Lemonade in my hand and Oprah chai brewed tea in his. I stared deep into his memorizing hazel brown eyes as we talk. His smile, hair, laugh and everything about him is just so perfect.

We finished our luxury treats and finished the day with the highest, fastest, and scariest rollercoaster of the park.

Hand in hand, we exited the park. We jumped in into the park, feeling exhausted.

" I love you bradders!"

" I love you more triscuts! Thanks so much for the amazing day! You're the best boyfriend ever!!!" Brad whispered.

The kiss was so passionate and meaningful.

We jammed out to Taylor Swift and Arctic Monkeys the whole ride home.
.
.
We got home and was greeted by Mr and Ms Simpson. Bradders and I flopped on the bed like fish.

"BEST DAY EVER" I yelled

" love you" Brad said

" love u too" we cuddled till we fell asleep due to all the exhaustion.

-------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

JDVAKGSBDKDFSJG omg guys.

Stolen Moments hit me right in the heart. ITS SO DAMN GOOD.

I just love how brad and james r so serious about it but on the other hand,, Con and tris are just goofing around and dancing like vdjsvjgskdgdjevskg.

*kim k voice* If they kno how I feel why would they do that.....

Anyways byeee xx