Chp 13: New boy

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you
~Adore You- Miley Cyrus

Tristan's POV

"Hello class, we have a new foreign student. His name is Ross Lynch. Why don't u introduce yourself to the class!" My music teacher announced.

The blonde haired boy stood up and waved to everybody.

"Hi everyone! Uhh my name is Ross Shor Lynch! I'm from Littleton ,Colorado, U.S. My birthday is on December 29 1995 so I'm 19. I have a passion for singing and playing the guitar! And yea I guess, that's pretty much me!!"

Everyone in the instrument-filled class started to applaud him and stuff. He seemed like a pretty chill guy!

I whispered to the guys, who were sitting beside me.

"Hey, he seems pretty nice! Should we invite him to sit and chill with us?!"

"Sure!" Brad replied while the other two nodded.

"Ok cool.."

We had a group project with con, James and I for music class. The 4 of us had to do a cover of a song, basically as a band. We decided to invite Ross in the group since he was new and we wanted to make him feel welcomed.

" hey Ross!! The boys and I are doing a cover on One Republic's, Counting Stars. Do you know it?" James said while tuning his guitar

" Oh my God yeah!!! I love that song, I know how to play it!!" Ross smiled

" ok great! You can sing with Brad" James continued

In any group projects, James or Brad seem to be the boss, or like in charge of things. Which is fine I guess since they know what they're doing most of the time!

That's why in this assignment, con and I just listen to whatever James and Brad have to say since they are the music geniuses.

"1..2..3" con said and the so called 'band' started to play.

Ross has an amazing voice. It's like him and Brad have this some sort of chemistry when they sing together.

It's normal for 2 people who're doing a duet to have chemistry but this one felt different. A 'different' which kinda ticked me off.

I pounded the last beat and the song was over.

" wow Bradley! You sound amazing!! You guys played great!" Ross said while focusing his eyes only on my boyfriend.

" you sound really good Ross!" Con replied.

It fell silent for a few seconds. Awkward silence.

Brad and Ross just staring into each other's eyes. I 'accidentally' dropped my drumsticks, causing the two to break.

" um see you at lunch then?!" Brad chuckled

" yeah!" Brad said with rosy cheeks.

It has only been an hour and this new boy is already on my radar. Not that I'm trying to be over controlling with Brad, it's just that I love bradders so much that it hurts to see him with someone else.

It's alright to be friends and stuff but nothing beyond best friends. I'm not ready to lose Brad. He means the world to me.

*lunch*

Ross caught up with us at the cafeteria. He sat on the opposite side of Brad.

While the other guys are laughing about Ross's jokes, I was trying to control my emotions. By emotions, I mean 'tell him that Brad and I are dating so back off. If u dare try to flirt with my bradders, I will snap your neck right off' kind of emotions.

Brad noticed my slight frustration.

" are you ok Trissy? You've been kinda off ever since the morning. Is something bothering you?"

I nodded no. Then intertwined are fingers together on top of the table so Ross could see. He still didn't notice.

I lay my down on Brad's shoulder while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

" I love you bradders" I mumbled

"Love you too Trissy" he said while kissing my forehead.

i looked up and Ross saw it happen and just smiled. BISH WHAT. I KNOW YOURE SMILING THROUGH THE PAIN. HES MY MAN NOT YOURS BOO BOO. NICE TRY.

I smiled back and nuzzled my head on Brad's shoulder.

Ok I may be overreacting a bit. It's just the first day for him and I know he's trying to make friends.

But just to let him know just in case, BRADDY DADDY IS MINEEEEEEE.

-------------------------------------------------------------

AN

hey ppl!! Srry haven't updated in a while. Hope u like the chp!

U guys are gonna hate me for doing this but it has to be done.

#RADLEY