Chapter 8

BLAKE
I kissed her yesterday, and it was very good. How could he? What the fuck! I can't believe it. She's 19, she's a virgin, he never wanted to touch her? He's obviously gay! She blush, she's shy. I look at her, still shocked.
-How often?
I need to ask it, come on Jordan! She looks at me, she's pretty when she's shy.
-Hello kiss, and goodbye kiss.
WHAT THE FUCK! I look at her, my eyes are round like two balls, no it can't be real.
-Tell me that you're kidding.
-I would like to, but I'm not.
I would kiss her anytime, and if she asks me for a one night stand, I would accept it any time. She tries to change the subject.
-It's my turn now.
I roll my eyes, I hate when people ask me questions, but what do you want?
- Why you didn't get upstairs earlier?
-Well, you weren't feeling good. So I was looking after you, like a good friend does.
-She obviously wants your dick.
She smiles because she finds herself funny but I can't lie, it's funny. I approve, it's not false.
-Of course, she does.
-I'll never understand this. A lot of girls want you in their bed, I just don't know why.
I look at her seriously, what does she means? She continued.
-I'm sorry, I'm bad to explain myself... I just don't understand how one person can have a lot of girls/guys, when for others, it's hard to only have one person.
I know that she talks about herself...
-I know...
I understand what she means, but I can't explain it either.