Chapter 1: Different Dimensions

Intro stories:

Anime Character's Intro.

In Serenity's dimension (Shoki) there is a war going on between the Cat Ninjas and the Townspeople. Serenity is beating the Cat Ninjas up. She beats most of them.

Serenity: You are no match for me, as I am the greatest hero in all of Shoki!(Dead Cat Ninjas)

She then realizes something is wrong, and she jumps over all the Cat Ninjas heads. She later goes to the prison where she sees a big explosion.

Evan: What's this I'm free? And who are you?(Nikolas)
Nikolas(clone 1): Yes, I freed you. Now join my organization, or you can die here in this hell hole.(Evan)
Evan: Alright, it's better than being trapped inside this crap of a prison.(Nikolas)

She quickly rushes to the gate. Then she followed a mysterious trail that led to the top of The Great Sacred Temple. She sees a suspicious character with the prisoner. Nikolas(clone 1) was talking to her for a short amount of time.

Serenity: Stop right there! Who are you, and what are you doing with that prisoner.(Both)
Evan: I'll handle her. This will be quick anyway.(Nikolas)
Nikolas(clone 1): That won't be necessary.(Evan)
Serenity: Tell me who you are, and what are you doing here! Or else I will have to fight you!(Nikolas)
Nikolas(clone 1): Let's just say you'll find out soon enough and I will soon complete my plans.(Serenity)
Serenity: Shut up! I will stop your plans before it happens you freak!(Nikolas)

She rushes towards him. While she was rushing towards him, Nikolas(clone 1) creates a portal in front of him, she goes inside that portal.

Nikolas(clone 1): Big mistake trying to face me.(Himself)
Evan: Sir, what's next, what do we do now?(Nikolas)
Nikolas(clone 1): Don't worry about it. Now PORTAL OPEN!(Evan)

Nikolas(clone 1) creates a portal for
Him and Evan to leave to the next dimension. Serenity was transferred to a dimension called Earth. She was on the floor when she forgot what happened, who she was, and where she was from.

Sci-Fi Character's Intro.

In Steve's dimension, Mechos. Steve builds a weapon, in his garage. He finishes completing his motorcycle. And he talks to his pet Chompy(a robotic pet he created himself).

Steve: My special machine is almost complete. I can't wait to use this in a week.(Himself)
Chompy: Rak! Rak!(Steve)

Then when Steve hears a loud explosion. Steve rushes out of his workshop to see what is going on.

Steve: It better not be another giant, mutant rat again. Chompy let's check it out.(Chompy)
Chompy: Rak!Rak!Rak!(Steve)

Steve grabs his gun, and motorcycle, that is part futuristic machine.

Nikolas(clone 2): Now where is that Intergalactic Prison? Ah there it is and not to far from here, perfect.(Himself)

Nikolas(clone 2) is going to the Intergalactic Prison. Then while Nikolas(clone 2) was walking, Steve comes.

Steve: Not on my Watch!(Nikolas)
Nikolas(clone 2): Let's see how you can deal with this! DESPAIR BLAST!(Steve)