Chapter 12: Completion

Team Kibo had three more days of training left. They mastered six attacks while they were training.

Serenity: I pant...pant did it. I completed my training I... mastered six attacks...Team...Kamen be ready for me.(Herself)
Zeke: Did I really do this did I really complete my training session. I did master six attacks.(Himself)
Steve: Am I done with this training? I really am. Yes this is like the first big thing I've accomplished in this dimension.(Himself)

Team Kamen was done training and they mastered ten moves.

Grim: Heh looks like I just learned ten new attacks. Excellent.(Himself)
Mary: I am stronger than before this is perfect.(Herself)
Evan: I'm starting to like this eye of mine. I know how to use it, and what to use it for.(Himself)

The rest of the days Team Kibo, had they just celebrated.

Zeke: So I see you two have also completed your training too.(Both)
Steve: Yeah you too. I feel more stronger than before.(Zeke)
Serenity: I think I've improved these last few weeks.(Herself)

Team Kamen went back to the hideout.

Evan: Sir we’re back from our training.(Nikolas)
Mary: Yeah can I rest now. I'm beat.(Nikolas)
Grim: I feel this power inside me.(Himself)

Nikolas had something to discuss to Evan. Grim and Mary also payed attention.

Nikolas: Evan I need to discuss with you about something.(Evan)
Evan: Yeah about what?(Nikolas)
Nikolas: It's about that right eye of yours.(Evan)
Evan: Because it can control people.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: Yes, precisely. I need you to use your left eye to control Steve.(Evan)
Evan: Why Steve?(Nikolas)
Nikolas: Because one of my clones found out that the secret weapon won't activate unless the creator does it himself. And since Steve is Chompy's creator. I need him.(Evan)

Evan agreed with Nikolas' plan.

Evan: Alright I will. Besides I want to finish what I started.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: Excellent.(Evan)

So when Team Kibo is done training they will wait three days so Evan can control Steve.

Nikolas: We will wait a few days after they return to their guardians house. So you can control Steve. I'll have Mary do something else on the day they finish training.(Evan)

Back at Mr.Stewart's house. Mr.Stewart was excited that he will see Team Kibo again in three days.

Mr.Stewart: Yes, only three more days until I see how much Team Kibo has improved on their training.(Himself)

After Team Kibo was celebrating on that same day. Team Kibo discussed what are they going to do about Team Kamen.

Steve: Yeah we completed our training!(Both)
Zeke: You said it Steve!(Zeke)
Serenity: I think we should discuss about what we should about Team Kamen.(Both)
Zeke: Yeah you're right. But we can do that while we are relaxing.(Serenity)

Steve had an idea, so he told Zeke, and Serenity.

Steve: I actually have one idea. How about each of us attack one of them. You know like last time, when they separated us.(Both)
Zeke: Yeah, but the thing about that is, it might be too risky. And they might be stronger because maybe they trained these past few weeks.

Serenity had something to tell to Zeke, and Steve. She thought they would get mad. For not telling them earlier.

Serenity: You guys I have to tell you something that I've been keeping from you.(Both)
Both: Yeah, what is it.(Serenity)
Serenity: When we talked to Mr.Stewart, on the first day we met him. And before we left his classroom he told me personally that I am the leader of Team Kibo. You guys aren't mad are you?(Both)
Zeke: No, I'm just mad that you didn't tell us the first day he told you.(Serenity)
Steve: Me neither.(Serenity)

So they got that out of the way. Zeke also had an idea.

Zeke: Well I have an idea too. How about we let them attack us first. So they can witness the true power of Team Kibo.(Both)

Team Kibo had to choose between Zeke's idea, or Steve's idea on how to defeating them.

Zeke: Fine since I think my idea is good, and you think your idea is good. Then I how settle this.(Zeke)
Steve: OK, how do we settle this.(Zeke)

Zeke, and Steve told Serenity on whose idea was better.

Zeke: We ask the leader, Serenity.(Steve)
Steve: Oh yeah, that's good.(Zeke)
Zeke: OK, Serenity which idea do you like better?(Serenity)

She couldn't choose because they were both great ideas.

Serenity: Um, Uh. I know how about we ask Mr.Stewart whose idea is better.(Both)

Since Serenity was the leader of Team Kibo they agreed with her.

Zeke: OK I can agree with that.(Serenity)
Steve: Me too.(Steve)
Serenity: Yes I'm doing good so far.(Herself)

Three days later in the day. When Team Kibo was about leave facility. Mary appeared. To battle Team Kibo.

Zeke: What the hell. Is that Mary?(Himself)
Steve: Looks like she will be the first to witness Team Kibo's full power.(Mary) 
Mary: Don't get too cocky. You will never defeat me.(Steve)