Chapter 19: Spring Break

It was Friday and that meant it was time for Team Kibo to leave and train in the facility the whole spring break. Mr.Stewart said bye once again.

Steve: Bye Mr.Stewart again.(Mr.Stewart)
Serenity: Yeah, when you see us again, we will become stronger than we ever become.(Mr.Stewart)
Zeke: This time we will get stronger, than we were before.(Mr.Stewart)
Nikki: I can't believe I am going to train. I hope I'm just strong enough to beat Nikolas.(Team Kibo)
Serenity: Don't worry, the training facility is a pretty tough place. You'll become strong.(Nikki)

They arrived at the facility,they did everything the the same. But this time Nikki was involved in it. So he said his name and what dimension he was from. It was Nikki and he was from the dimension Earth. It opened up.

Serenity: Ready guys.(Team Kibo)
Zeke: Yeah.(Serenity)
Steve: Let's open it up.(Serenity)
Serenity: Nikki stand right there in that corner. And and say your name and what dimension you're from. But when I say now.(Nikki)
Nikki: OK.(Serenity)
Serenity: Lets start. Serenity from the dimension of Shoki.(Herself)
Steve: Steve from the dimension of Mechos.(Herself)
Zeke: Zeke from the dimension of Magicka Spellis.(Himself)
Serenity: Now, Nikki.(Nikki)
Nikki: Right. Nikki from the dimension of Earth.(Himself)

But this time Zeke used a spell to make them float. So Team Kibo wouldn't have to fall on the hard floor again.

Nikki: We're gonna fall!(Team Kibo)
Zeke: We'll see about that. TAOLF CSID!(Nikki)
Steve: Nice work Zeke. We didn't hit the floor this time.(Steve)
Zeke: That's what training does to you.(Steve)

They flipped the switch.

Steve: I got the light switch.(Team Kibo)
Zeke: Round two.(Himself)
Nikki: This is a big training facility.(Himself)

They went to their training room.

Zeke: See you guys in a week.(Team Kibo)
Steve: Yeah you too.(Zeke)
Serenity: Bye. Nikki that's where you'll be training.(Nikki)
Nikki: OK, see ya.(Serenity)

Nikki had his own training room. Like Team Kibo.

Nikki: I hope this training helps me defeat Nikolas.(Himself)

It was three days later so it was Monday. Team Kibo had gotten way better than they were before.

Zeke: Yes, I accomplished level four. Three more than last time. I'm improving.(Himself)
Serenity: Level five, yes. I need to be stronger than I was. Because I am the leader, and I can't let the team down.(Herself)
Steve: This new arm of mine. It's awesome, I am at level three.(Himself)

Nikki on the other hand was still training. He was having a hard time. Since he wasn't use to using his powers.

Nikki: Man, this training room is hard. I am still at level one, and it's been three days. I'm just not use to using my powers this much.(Himself)

It was night, and Team Kibo was asleep. Steve was having a nightmare, but for some reason he felt like it happened in real life.

Steve: No, no, you can't make me make Chompy evil. Nooo!(Himself)

Steve was training the next morning while everyone was asleep. He was training with some blades that were sharp.

Steve: These blades are coming fast. But I won't give up.(Himself)

The blades came after him. His upgraded eye was helping Steve where to move.

Steve: Where next. Left, right, left.(Himself)

There was five blades he destroyed three of them.

Steve: MECHA EYE BEAM! Yes I got three of them.(Himself)

Then when he was about to destroy the last two.

Steve: Two more left. Come...What the hell.(Himself)

He had that same flashback, then he remembered it was Chompy.

Steve: Chompy, my robotic pet.(Himself)

The two blades came at him. Then before Steve was about to get sliced in half.

Steve: What the. The blades. Oh no, I can't get a focus on them.(Himself)

Nikki came, and pushed him out of the way.

Nikki: Steve get out of the way!(Steve)

Nikki's legs got chopped off.

Nikki: Aaaaahhhhhhh! My freaking legs!(Himself)

The blades were coming back, then Nikki blasted them with his new move.

Steve: They're coming back!(Nikki)
Nikki: RAGE BEAM!(Himself)

Steve asked Nikki if he was OK. Nikki said yes, but barely.

Steve: Nikki your legs. Are you OK?(Nikki)
Nikki: Yes, but barely.(Steve)

Nikki asked him why he stood there.

Steve: I'm going to get Zeke to heal you.(Nikki)
Nikki: No, not now. Why did you just stand there? Those blades were coming at you. What's going on Steve?(Steve)