Chapter 8: Information

After the lockdown was over people told the principal that all the students need to go home early. They don't know how many days all the students will go to school.

Principal: OK students, this is the principal again. The lockdown is now over. The people told me that all of you are going home now, and we are closing down school. We don't know for how long.(School)

Mr.Stewart was worried because the Zeke, Steve, or Serenity didn't come back after Team Kamen left. Mr.Stewart went outside looking for them.

Mr.Stewart: Oh no this is bad. Zeke, Serenity, and Steve aren't back yet and the enemies left. I better go check outside. I hope they're still alive.(Himself)

He looked to his right, and he saw Zeke on the floor with his skeleton arm. Mr.Stewart went to Zeke, and he asked Zeke what happened. Zeke said he’ll explain later, he also told Mr.Stewart to go find the others. Zeke told him were the Steve, and Serenity’s location was.

Mr.Stewart: Zeke! I'm coming. What happened to your arm.(Zeke)
Zeke: I’ll...explain later..go find..Steve, and Serenity.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: Where are they at?(Zeke)
Zeke: Steve.. is at the football field, and Serenity.. is at the... construction area.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: Thanks. I’ll come back for you don't worry.(Zeke)

Mr.Stewart went to Steve's location first because it was closer. He saw Steve on the floor. He picked up Steve, and dragged him back to Zeke's location.

Mr.Stewart: Steve.(Steve)
Steve: Mr.Stewart is that you?(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: Don’t worry, you're gonna be OK.(Steve)

Then after that Mr.Stewart came to Serenity's location. She was hurt pretty bad out of all the three.

Mr.Stewart: Serenity hang in there let's get you out of here.(Serenity)
Serenity: Thank you.(Mr.Stewart)

After Mr.Stewart saved them. He brought them back to the classroom. Mr.Stewart asked all of them what happened.

Mr.Stewart: What happened to you three.(All)

Zeke, Serenity, and Steve all explained what happened to them.

Team Kibo: Team Kamen.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: Team Kamen? Isn’t that Japanese for mask.(All)
Serenity: Yes. That is what their organization is called.(Mr.Stewart)

Zeke went first.

Zeke: Grim, he was the one that I battled. He uses his scythe to battle. He’s fast with that thing. And he also has this move called Death Strike. That was the reason why my arm is a skeleton. But I have a spell that can heal my arm. I can’t believe I lost. He was right, I am useless without my spell book.(Mr.Stewart)

Then Steve went

Steve: I fought a guy named Evan. He has one eye. But he's hiding something behind those bandages of his. He used his pony tail to attack me. But he told me something before I hit him with my Mega Mecha Punch. He told me that I'm lucky he can't kill me.(Mr.Stewart)

Then Serenity went last.

Serenity: I fought a little girl named Mary. She had super speed I couldn't keep track of her movements. And Mary told me something. She told me that I'm lucky that she can't take of her mask.(Mr.Stewart)

Zeke was mad because they were just toying with us. To see our power.

Zeke: Damn it! They were just toying with us to see our power. That's why they didn't kill us. They were mocking us.(Himself)
Mr.Stewart: Calm down Zeke.(Zeke)
Zeke: How do you expect me to calm down when we almost died out there!(Mr.Stewart)
Steve: He's got a point. I gotta agree with him on that.(Mr.Stewart)
Serenity: I can't die not now.(Herself)

Mr.Stewart was worried because he was afraid that they weren't strong for Team Kamen.

Mr.Stewart: I think you guys are right. You guys aren't strong enough for Team Kamen.(All)

Zeke told Mr.Stewart we need to train, Steve and Serenity also agreed.

Zeke: We need to train. We need to hone our skills.(Mr.Stewart)

Mr.Stewart had no choice but for them to train. He told them that they will train in a secret place in Phoenix.

Mr.Stewart: Alright you win. There is a training facility hidden within Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada. It's in the Four Corners Monument. Walk in the middle of the four corners, and say your names and what dimension your from. It will open from there. And Team Kamen won't track you when your in the secret facility.(All)

He can't come because he needs to watch over the citizens of Phoenix.

Mr.Stewart: I can't and help you train, because I have to watch over the people of Phoenix.(Team Kibo)

So Zeke, Serenity, and Steve were going to have to go alone. Mr.Stewart told them before they left good luck, and to train hard.

Zeke: Bye, Mr.Stewart.(Mr.Stewart)
Serenity: Protect these people. I trust you.(Mr.Stewart)
Steve: Thanks Mr.Stewart.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: Before you go I need to tell you guys something. Good luck and train hard.(All)
Serenity: We will.(Mr.Stewart)

Back at the hideout. Grim was talking to Nikolas on how the teens were weak and how the plan was successful. Nikolas was pleased.

Grim: Sir, Zeke was pathetic and weak. And Team Kibo is the team name of them.(Nikolas)
Evan: Yeah Steve, he didn't put up much of a fight.(Nikolas)
Mary: I still can't believe that girl is cuter than me.(Herself)
Evan: So our plan was successful.(Nikolas)

Grim, Mary, and Evan gave them all the Intel they had on Team Kibo.

Grim: Zeke uses his spells from his spell book.(Nikolas)
Evan: I fought Steve. He's a cyborg.(Nikolas)
Mary: I was battling Serenity. She uses a sword to fight.(Nikolas)

Nikolas told them to rest for now.

Nikolas: Rest for now. But not for too long.(Team Kamen)

Grim, Evan, and Mary agreed, because Nikolas knew Team Kibo were going to train

Grim: I agree.(Nikolas)
Evan: Me too.(Nikolas)
Mary: Finally a break.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: Since they all lost. My guess is that they are going to train.(Team Kamen)

So they need to train too, for safety purposes, but more later.

Nikolas: And you three should too. Use this time as an advantage. You don't want those three to be stronger than you.(Team Kamen)
Grim: No we don't.(Nikolas)
Evan: No one will be stronger than me.(Nikolas)
Mary: OK, but after I rest.(Nikolas)

Team Kamen disappeared. Nikolas stayed there.