Chapter 10: Training

Team Kibo was training inside the facility. Team Kibo went their separate ways in the facility, because they needed to pay attention to themselves. They all said bye to each other before they went their separate ways in there training room.

Zeke: Well, see you two in three weeks.(Both)
Steve: Yeah, good luck to both of you.(Both)
Serenity: I hope we all improve in three weeks.(Both)

Serenity had her own room.

Serenity: This is my training room. It looks pretty small to me.(Herself)

Zeke had his own room.

Zeke: Alright I think I can work with this. Time to start training.(Himself)

And Steve had his own room.

Steve: I'm liking this room already. I will own this training facility room.(Himself)

Zeke did some spells to train against the dummies. That were in the training facility room.

Zeke: Alright dummies face the wrath of my spell. LATNEMELE TSALB!(Himself)

Steve was training, and he used dummies to train. He was punching the dummies, and he was trying to practice a new attack.

Steve: I hope this new attack works. Haaa STEEL ARM BANG!(Himself)

It didn't work, but he wasn't going to give up.

Steve: Damn that attack failed. But I won't give up. I will master these new moves.(Himself)

Serenity was training with things on the ceiling to practice her sword aim. She sliced them. But she was slow to get the last few.

Serenity: SWORD DEATH SLASH! Ha, He, ha! Dang it, I Missed a few on the ceiling and the last three on the. I need to be faster than Mary next time we battle again.(Herself)

Back at the school. The Nikolas clone was going into the schools computer, and looking at Team Kibo's files.

Nikolas(Clone 1): Well so this must be there records. They are more interesting than I thought.(Himself)

He printed the files out for the real Nikolas to see. While he was looking at the files. A school policeman came. That was a big mistake of the school policeman.

Nikolas(Clone 1): Better print it out for the real Nikolas.(Himself)
School Policeman: Hey who are you. This school is off grounds. Put your hands up, and come with me.(Clone 1)

Nikolas(clone 1) put his hands up. The school policeman came up to him. Then Nikolas(clone 1) used Shadow Stab, before the school policeman was about to arrest him.

Nikolas(Clone 1): SHADOW STAB!(Himself)
School Policeman: Gack!(Clone 1)
Nikolas(Clone 1): Now time to give the information to Nikolas.(Himself)

He came back to the hideout.

Nikolas(Clone 1): Sir, I got all the information I could on Team Kibo.(Nikolas)

The other Nikolas clone came back with some news about the secret weapon. Nikolas was not pleased.

Nikolas(Clone 2): Sir, I looked at the secret weapon. And I got some bad news. It won't activate or do anything. We need his creator in order for him to listen to us.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: Is that so? I know just how the creator can help us activate the secret weapon.(Clone 2)
Nikolas(Clone 2): How?(Nikolas)
Nikolas: We need Evan to control Steve. Steve is the creator he calls Chompy. But I need to wait for Evan to be done training.(Clone 2)

The last Nikolas clone couldn't find the Sepu. He searched for a while then he came back to Nikolas to give him the Intel he has so far.

Nikolas(Clone 3): Sir, I looked everywhere, and I just can't seem to find the Sepu. But I did find something. When I was searching I felt a strange force of power from someone. But I don't know who exactly.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: The information you three gave me is good enough. I can certainly use it to my advantage. Now CLONES FUSE IN!(All)

Back at the training facility for Team Kamen. Grim was training with some items.

Grim: Looks like I managed to destroy half of this room.(Himself)

Evan was too.

Evan: I'm starting to get use to this right eye if mine.(Himself)

And also Mary.

Mary: This training stuff is really boring. I'm already strong enough.(Herself)

They all didn't really train that hard, because they were strong enough.

Grim: We don't really need to train that hard, because were already strong enough.(Mary)
Evan: Lets train some more tomorrow.(Both)
Mary: OK, I see your guy's point. I'll train more harder.(Both)