Chapter 11: Surprises

Two weeks later. It was about 10:00 PM Mr.Stewart was still wondering why the prophecy had more people and things on it.

Mr.Stewart: What the heck is happening, why are all these things appearing in the prophecy? This can't be right.(Himself)

Then while he was wondering about that. Nikolas came into Mr.Stewarts house, and started talking to him.

Nikolas: I bet you're wondering what are those two things added to the prophecy.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: Who the hell are you? What the hell are you doing in my house?(Nikolas)
Nikolas: I'm the leader of Team Kamen, my name is Nikolas. Don't worry I'm not here to fight you. I have better things to do than waste my powers on a pathetic fool like you.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: Then why are you here.(Nikolas)

Nikolas was explaining why there was more things on the prophecy. Mr.Stewart was shocked and worried about the reason he told him. Nikolas and Mr.Stewart were talking about that for quite a while.

Nikolas: The reason why there are more things on the prophecy is, because I changed the prophecy.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: What are you talking about exactly.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: Mind if I sit down? We might be here awhile.
Mr. Stewart: ...
Nikolas: Well I'm gonna sit down anyway.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: Alright explain.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: The reason why there is a mecha animal is because, we have a secret weapon.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: Who is the mecha animal?(Nikolas)
Nikolas: That mecha animal you see in the prophecy is Steve's creation Chompy.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: What, Chompy. It can't be. How did you get him.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: Before one of my clones threw Steve into this dimension. He left Chompy behind by accident. So my clone took Chompy in our hideout and we've been improving him.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: You'll never control Chompy. And I'll tell Steve that you did this.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: Are you sure that's a good idea? Because if you tell him. Steve will get mad, and he will be a fool and come after us to get Chompy.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: You're very wrong about that.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: And that other thing that is helping you is called a Sepu.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: A Sepu. What is that?(Nikolas)
Nikolas: It's the thing that I've been trying to look for since I arrived in this dimension. So if you know where he is, tell me so things could be easy for you.(Mr.Stewart)
Mr.Stewart: I don't know where that thing is,or who it is. And if I did I wouldn't tell you.(Nikolas)
Nikolas: You're a bigger fool than I thought.(Mr.Stewart)

Then Nikolas said something that Mr.Stewart thought it might be true. After he said that, Nikolas left.

Nikolas: Just give up now. Team Kibo is no match for us. No matter how much they train they will always be weak. You are their guardian. You don't want to let them die do you? It was fun chatting with you. Later.(Mr.Stewart)

Back at the training facility
Zeke, Steve, and Serenity were all about to go to sleep.

Zeke: Man, I'm tired it's time I get some sleep.(Himself)
Serenity: I need to get some beauty sleep.(Herself)
Steve: Looks like I lost track of time. It's this late.(Himself)

And when they did, they each had a flashback of something. Serenity had a flashback about when she met
Mr.Stewart for the first time.

Mr.Stewart: Serenity I am making you the leader of Team Kibo. So don't let the team down. Be stronger than before.(Serenity)

Steve was having a memory about his Chompy. But it was vague.

Steve: I feel like I made something, but I forgot what. I can't remember. But I feel like he's my friend.(Himself)

Zeke had a memory about how Grim told him when they first battled in Dimension Earth.

Grim: You're nothing without that spell book, nothing.(Zeke)
Zeke: I'll show you who's nothing without their item.(Grim)

It was the next morning, and it was one week until the school was going to be open again. Nikki was wondering while he was at his house. That where has Zeke, Serenity, and Steve have been the whole school lockdown break had been.

Nikki: Still zero messages. Where are those three. I texted them like fifteen times, and still no response. Where are they, they never hung out with me these last two weeks. I'm not sure if there even my friends. We school starts again in four days I'll confront them.(Herself)

Serenity was training and her new move that she has been working on actually worked. She did her Sword Death Slash, and her attack literally destroyed almost the room.

Serenity: Alright! Lets do this one more time! SWORD DEATH SLASH! Haaa, yes I mastered my strongest attack. But I can't rest now. I need to master my other attacks that I've been working on within a week.(Herself)

Zeke also completed his move that he was working on,and he also practiced a spell that lets him do spells without carrying his spell book.

Zeke: Alright, I hope this move works! TALNEMELE TSALB! Yes I did it. But I still have a few other attacks I need to try.(Himself)

Steve also completed his attack that he's been working on.

Steve: Haaa STEEL ARM BANG! This is awesome I nearly destroyed the floor. But this isn't it for me.(Himself)

They still had a week left so they tried to practice other attacks. They couldn't talk to each other because they couldn't get distracted on their training they tried more and new attacks.