Chapter 21 (PART 1)

*Hannah's P.O.V.*

I am currently sitting on James in the airport watching Luke do Ellens dance dare. I laughed as he grinded on a 60 year old man. When he'd finished he walked over to us and said 'James you trying to steal my woman?' in a funny accent. 'yes she's all mine' James yelled pulling me closer. I laughed and stood up. 'last one to security is a rotten egg!!' I shouted and ran away. The boys gave each other a look as if to say 'she's a weird one' and ran after me. We went through security and laughed as Luke had to be taken away for questioning because he looked too young to be flying alone. This was funny because Luke is older than James and I. We grabbed a quick bite to eat and walked onto the plane. I was sitting in between Luke and James. I lay my head on Luke's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

*Luke's P.O.V.*

Its been about an hour since Hannah fell asleep. I looked to my right and saw James asleep as well. Instead of being bored I decided to make a Keek. I took out my phone and clicked on the app 'Hey guys, I'm on a plane back to Australia now. Everyones asleep so I'm pretty bored. I'll do another Keek when we land. Bye guys!'. I leant back against the head rest carefully, as to not wake Hannah, and closed my eyes. 'might as well get some shut eye' I thought to myself as i drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

--A/N--

HEY GUYS!!!!! I'm really really really really really sorry for the wait!! This is part one because I'm really tired but I had to publish something so I'll be posting part two tomorrow. I PROMISE!! Thanks for reading / voting :) Hope you enjoyed.

~Katie xx