Chapter 6: Meeting

Natsu's POV
I squint my eyes from the morning sun that went through the window to call me. Ever since that day Lucy and I spoke of our colors, when I see the sun I think about her. Her beautiful bright yellow hair. I sat up from the bed and stretch, wanting my girlfriend next to me. I walk out of the bed and freshen up. After walking out of the bathroom I look at the calendar to see that today is Saturday, finally. I look at the time to see it was 9:34 a.m. I meet up with Lisanna at 11:00 in the coffee shop from downtown. First thing I do when I grab my phone is send a nice message to the woman that makes me smile.

Good morning gorgeous.

Adding a double heart emoji at the end, sent to 'Golden'. I had to name her that. She blinds me, making me see that everything is gold. Her hair gives her that nickname as well. I walk down the stairs, and ate the delicious breakfast Levy made.

-Natsu: "Thanks Levy, these french toast are amazing." She smiled and nodded. After eating, it was already 10:31 so I started to head out. I arrived at downtown, parked the car in my exclusive parking since this is where my father's office is. Dragneel Global Incorporation is its full name but I just call it Dragneel inc. . I walked out of the car and started making my way to Starbucks. When I arrived I ordered two cups of coffee and sat down in a two person table. After maybe 10 minutes, the white haired female finally walked in, saw me and drifted her steps to the table.

-Lisanna: "Hey Natsu..." She gives me an awkward smile while I was yawning.

-Natsu: "Yeah, hi. Here are my test results that are proof that I am NOT sick. You should check one of your one nightstands instead of checking me." After she gazed at the test results she stayed quiet, looking ashamed.

-Lisanna: "Look Natsu, I'm sorry. You don't have to forgive me but we're both adults here so the least I need is you not respecting me." My eyes widened at her statement. Respect? Really?

-Natsu: "Why the fuck should I respect a person that accuses me of having a sickness and sharing it without saying anything when I don't have it and you slept with many other guys when we were together? I'm fucking out of here. Have a nice life Lisanna." I stood up and walked out of the coffee shop with my cup and without the results because I didn't fucking need them. She didn't say a word after I left, of course she should be damn ashamed of herself. Instead of going home, I decide to visit father. I walk towards the building in this cold weather making me shiver a bit since my body warmth is very unusual, but the cup makes it less terrible. I hate the cold, its stupid. I arrived and entered, getting a bunch of greetings from people that I've never even talked to before. I stood in front of the secretary desk and see that the woman was typing away in her computer not taking her eyes off.

-Natsu: "Excuse me, I'm--"

-???: "Just a moment." She said with her finger straight in the air making me a signal to shut up. My eyebrows furrowed.

-Natsu: "Just a moment? Really? You should attend your visitors as priority." I sense her roll her eyes.

-???: "Name." I sighed because her attitude was irritating. She didn't even bother looking up again...

-Natsu: "Natsu Dragneel, I'd like to see my father." Exactly when I said Dragneel her eyes shot up in my way, wide. Looking up, I noticed her name tag said 'Brenda'.

-Brenda: "Oh my, I am terribly sorry please forgive me sir and please consider that if you take my rudeness to your father, I can be fired. Specially if I was rude to you." She said very quick. "I'll contact your father about your presence, you may go up." She said sounding a little scared. I shot her a smile and nodded.