Epilogue: Positive

Natsu's POV
I open my eyes, receiving a boom of light shine down on me. I was wearing my black zipped up vest, baggy white pants, and black flat sandals. (His original anime clothes) I start standing up from the ground that I was laying on. Only to see a huge three story building with the name of the gym. 'Fairy Tail'. I quickly squint my eyes, asking myself what had happened with Lucy. I remember being shot on the day of our wedding, she was crying so much. 'A bride should never cry sadly in her wedding...' I thought. To find her, I started walking up to the building.

-Natsu: "What is this place...." The laughs are so loud, I can hear it out here. I open the doors and see a huge barrel on my way. I quickly dash out of the way only to hear an angry woman.

-Cana: "I WANT MORE BEER!" The familiar Cana yells. I squint my eyes at the sight of all of my friends. Everyone was here. Before I could ask anyone what was going on, gramps calls me.

-Makarov: "Natsu, come to my office." Everyone was here, except for Lucy of course. I need to see her. I start feeling anxious but quickly dash into the office that gramps directed me to. When I shut the door, he motions me to sit on the chair in front of his desk which I do. Confused. "Natsu, you must have many questions."

-Natsu: "Wheres Luce gramps!" I shout, only thinking about her. He shut his eyes and sighed.

-Makarov: "Natsu, you're the only one that could know that. This isn't real." He says as he opens his eyes and looks down on me. "You've seen this in dreams. This place is called Earthland, not Earth. Fairy Tail, this is your sanctuary Natsu." I squint my eyes, curious.

-Natsu: "Why am I dreaming...?" Again, he sighs.

-Makarov: "You're in a--"

Lucy's POV

-Dr. Renalds: "--coma. He's the only one that can decide if he will come back or not. I am terrible sorry, Mrs. Dragneel." He says in a normal tone. He must be used to telling these things. Almost two weeks have passed since the incident. We were moved back to Fiore so everyone could be here for him. They had him on hold, because the injury wasn't 'life or death like' . How dare they say such a thing? It's a bullet to the back that passed through his lungs, of course it's a matter of life or death! So that he couldn't die, they made a way for him to breathe better by putting some type of needle in his lungs. They had him on hold for a week and a half, until they took him in for surgery. And now, he fell into the deep and heartbreaking coma. My eyes were filled with tears at the thought of seeing him on a bed practically lifeless.

-Lucy: "A-alright..." My voice cracks as soon as the word gets out. "Can I see him?" I ask and you notice the sadness in my voice. He nods his head, and starts making way through the hallways. Everyone was here on the first days he was taken but now me and Igneel are the only ones staying here alot. Mostly me since he has to work but when he has the chance to come, he always does.

Three days after the wedding, my father had gone. I felt so alone now, only having Igneel by my side isn't really enough. Erza, Gray, and Wendy came by and left flowers everyday but didn't really have the time to sit here and stay with him. I brought everything from the house here with me. It was heartbreaking to enter the empty Heartfilia house, well not really empty. The maids and butlers are still there but it just feels lifeless without daddy there.

Since I can't bring animals here, I had to leave Happy to Macao who was still working at Natsu's house and Plue was at home being taken cared of by Virgo. After walking for so long, we finally arrived at the heavy door that opened slowly. Revealing my pink haired husband lying there, like I imagined. Lifeless. "Thank you, Dr. Renalds." I say as I enter the new room with my bags and blankets. Natsu had a different room when we had arrived here and changed it after the surgery. I drop the bags weakly, and pull the chair next to his bed. I sat down with tears rolling down my cheeks. I put my hand on his, barely feeling his warmth. He was pale, he was already looking skinnier. My sadness brought me anxiety and a stomach ache. I was hurting everywhere.