Chapter 14: Beauty and Majesty

Funny how I'm on vacation here in Florida, visiting the same place that is in the story. It is actually a coincidence lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV
We were now in the limo, exhausted. We were on the way to our destination, which you (readers) will find out when we arrive. Since it had been her first time here, she had no idea where we were going to but I still put a blindfold over her eyes so she'll receive the best surprise in existence. I left everyone else at their hotel since they insisted we had our privacy. She started poking my face with her fingers and I start laughing.

-Lucy: "Natsuuuu, tell me where we're going already!" She demands. I shake my head, even if she can't see me.

-Natsu: "Its a surprise baby, don't be such a party pooper!" She pops her bottom lip out and pouts like a little puppy. I ignore her, and just look forward. Excited for her reaction...

~
After walking for...forever, I start unwrapping Lucy's blindfold. When I take it off, her eyes widened at the scenario.

-Lucy: "T-this is where we'll get married?" She asked staring at the beautiful, large blue castle. I shake my head and hold her hand.

-Natsu: "Thats where we'll be staying and preparing. Technically, the wedding will be right here, after the kiss-- well I'm going to leave that a surprise as well. C'mon! Lets go to your castle, your highness." I say as I bow to her and place my hand out for her to grab. I felt her soft touch, and I started walking towards the castle with her. You could hear voices from the visitors of the park...

-???: "Look! Thats Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia, they own the castle and I heard that he treats her like if she's Cinderella herself!"

-???: "Oh yeah! There's gonna be a show tomorrow about them--"

-???: "SHHH! ITS A SURPRISE FOR HER idiot!" A little girl yelled at the two boys, smacking their heads. I glance at Lucy, hoping she didn't hear a thing. She didn't seem to notice due to the distraction of the castle. A little girl started running towards us and hugged Lucy, surprising her.

-???: "Miss Cinderella, please sign my picture of you!" She says as she hands her a photograph of Cinderella and the prince, dancing. She looked over at me and smiled brightly. "Prince Natsu! Can I have your autograph as well?" My eyes widened at what she's saying. 'She's spoiling the surprise!' I yell out in my head.

-Lucy: "Oh honey, just because I own the castle doesn't mean I'm Cinderella." She says and I sigh in relief. 'Good, she didn't catch on' , until the child continued...

-???: "But miss, I'm not calling you that because of the ownershi-- owieee!" She yells as the same girl from the boys, came over, hit her head, grabbed her arm and walked away. I mouth a thank you to the random child and she smiles brightly to me. I grab Lucy's hand and drag her into the castle, not wanting more spoilers. As soon as I open the gates, having to put Lucy's fingerprint down, she starts running around jumping happily.

-Lucy: "This is amazing!" She yells and I just smile, at the thought of her being happy again, even if its just for a little while. The walls had paintings, of Cinderella putting her glass slipper on and others of the coronation of the kings. After jumping, she ran over to me, grabbed my hand and started dragging me down with her. We entered a space that seemed like the living room. It had red and white sofas, the inner roof had an umbrella shape triangles with blue and white spots while the other triangle had yellow and blue flower patterns, the windows were the royal type with patterned glass. It felt like we just stepped into the movie. We started going up the stairs, having no idea where we were headed since it was easy to get lost in. We entered a room, that had Cinderella's wedding dress out on a neck to half thigh mannequin. I sensed Luce tense up, making me smile at her shocker. She looked at me with her mouth circular. "T-this is...gorgeous..." She says lowly as she starts walking towards the dress.