Chapter 6- Old obsessions uncovered

MWAHAHA! *cough cough* sorry just felt the need to evilly laugh... Comment how the dare went and read at the end for the next one:) CONGRATULATIONS TO LILLONELYBUNNY1146 AND ECHOLOVER! You guessed correctly although bunny did first I'm dedicating this to both of you! They have some pretty good stories check em' out!

**************************************************************

Recap:

"Because." He swallowed and cleared his throat. "Because you are different. Sure, your a little bit scared of me still but you don't look at me like a monster. You don't envy me and your not like the girls that throw themselves at me. Your unique." He finished quietly. My mouth opened and closed in shock, I was probably resembling Rodrigo right know but that thought didn't cross my mind. In fact, nothing crossed my mind. I was trying to find something to say but I drew up blank. Jasper Quinn, the schools notorious bad boy who has never lost a street fight and is said to have no parents or siblings and is rumored to not have a single drop of love in his soul called me unique. Now that was something to laugh at. Me. Samantha Greene, special? Ha, as if. I searched his face, trying to find something that said he was lying or joking but only found complete honesty.

"S-sorry." I stuttered out after a minute of silence, "For the whole 'ah don't eat me!' thing..." I trailed off awkwardly.

He smiled a little, looking relieved.

"Aw look at you two getting all cozy, I bet he would be a little freaked if he were to know about your little obsession in middle school, wouldn't he?" An annoying voice interrupted our moment of silence and I froze. She wouldn't. Oh, but I should have know that she would. And that is exactly what she did...

My mouth opened in shock at what Sasha was about to say. Jasper gave me a questioning gaze but I ignored it, begging Sasha with my eyes not to do this. This wasn't just Jasper Quinn the guy who could beat anyone's ass, no, this was Jasper Quinn the guy who I used to have a major crush on in the first year of middle school. She smirked at me then returned her attention to Jasper.

"You see, our sweet little Samantha hasn't been so truthful to you." She started. "I bet she wouldn't have ever told you, luckily you have me! She isn't any different from the girls that throw themselves at you! Do you remember you 'secret admirer?'" She asked. Jasper slowly nodded his head, confused as to where she was going with this. I tried to walk away but she stepped in front of me, causing me to fall back ad hit Jasper's god like chest. His arms rested on my hips to help me catch my balance. I jumped away like I was burned. He wouldn't want anything to do with me once she finished this story.

"Yeah, well your little stalker is right in front of you. Our darling Sam was sickly obsessed with you!" she clapped her hands together before continuing. I didn't dare look to see his reaction, I just kept staring at the ground, tears pooling in my eyes. She promised never to tell anyone this, she might be a bitch but she always kept her promises, unless she truly hated that person. I cringed as I realized she truly did hate me.

"Sam is the one that stole your gym shirt. She took pictures of you when you weren't looking. She made a whole scrap book of you. It was quite disturbing actually." She shuddered as if remembering the most horrid thing ever.

I looked up at Sasha through teary eyes, I shook my head at her in hurt and disappointment. This was not the Sasha I knew, the one that was my best friend. This Sasha was ruthless and cruel. Then again, I suppose that was the real her all along. I was just too blinded by happiness to see it. It was then I realized that all those happy moments were fake. The sleepovers, endless nights of stories and gossip meant absolutely nothing to her. Even if it meant a whole lot to me. I spun on my heel an was about to walk off when I hear his voice.