Besties For The Resties- N. Decotis

Nadia Decotis. Also known as your best friend. You would do anything and everything for her. Lately, there was a rumor that someone wanted to fight Nadia because she made a joke about someone ditching class. When the girl who ditched found out she said this she was not happy. The girl then told Grace(random name) who told Lydia(nother random name) and since Lydia is Graces best friend, that automatically makes her mad as well. But what Nadia didn't know was Lydia called her a bipolar bitch. Nadia's plan was to kill Lydia with kindness but you knew that was just gonna annoy her. "Hey Nads!" You said as you walked up to her before school. "Hey," she chirped. Right when you were about to say something else, Lydia came up to her and started talking trash about her and how she's "depressed and suicidal." Which was in no way or form true. You honestly didn't know why she was saying that shit because her best friend Grace struggles with those things. You were so fed up with Lydia so you stepped between her and a now crying Nadia and said, "Look bitch. You have some nerve coming up to her and saying those thing. You know it's not true so shut the fuck up, turn around and go back to whatever gutter you came from before I knock your ass out. And if you so much as look at Nadia the wrong way, I'll come over and kick your pathetic ass." You smiled and turned around to face Nadia and wrapped her in a tight hug. "Thank you Y/N!" "No problem. I never liked her skank ass anyways." And with that you both went to English class. But all day guys would come up to you and say, "Hey I heard you roasted Lydia on the quad today. Nice."

   AN:// HEY MY LOVELIES! I KNOW NADIA ISN'T A CHARACTER ANYMORE BUT IM GONNA DO ALL CHARACTERS FROM CHICAGO PD AND FIRE INCLUDING SHAY AND ANYONE ELSE WHO'S DIED. ALSO IM GONNA DO ABOUT FIVE IMAGINES PER SHOW THEN SWITCH SHOWS SO FIVE FOR PD THEN FIVE FOR FIRE. I love you all so much and thanks for reading. Stay beautiful!