Chapter 11: The Chills.

As we all walked out the lab, I noticed a purple van, with confusion upon my face I asked "is this our ride?" Looking at Micah. "Just shut up and get in" Monique shouted out. Una looked at me and started walking towards the van. I looked at Kate and asked "are you coming?" I suddenly stopped because she looked scared. "I don't think having 5 projects in the same car would be smart..... And out of the 5 only 2 of them are dangerous" she explained walking backwards. I looked down and started to giggle a little. "We're not gonna hurt you. Me and Micah also known as project M has been together for a long time we love each other" I told her. Micah face had a weird expression. After all the talking we got into the van. As we drove off it was eyes watching us from above a tree but we didn't notice it. We were in the most silent van ever. I looked out the window with my hand on my face, looking at the moon. I started to feel a tingly sensation Crawl up my spine. "Do you feel that?" Una said breaking the silence. "I thought I was the only one" Micah said and everyone started to shake. "WHAT IS THAT?" Kate screamed in fear. A metal stick went straight into the hood of the van stopping it completely. And then finger sized sharp metal started coming towards the van. piercing it and almost everyone inside of it. "Get out now" Monique said. Everyone started to jump out the van. We all got up bloody and saw a man standing in front of us. "Hello I'm project 1." He said with a smirk. Everyone grew big eyes and said "project 1?!?!"