Chapter 29: turning the tables

As I sat on the branch I began to break another piece off to make an arrow. I aimed at one of the zeros and began to shoot "damn I missed!" I said to myself while one of them jumped towards me trying to slash me but I dodged. "I can't fight two of them by myself like this. I need some support." Saying softly to myself again. I looked back and I winked at Una. She knew what I meant and her eyes quickly turned gray. I made my eyes turn purple. "It's time to die" the one in midair said. I looked at Una and screamed out "NOW!." Una eyes grew big and she looked up and made the gravity really heavy for her and number zero flew straight to the ground breaking one of her legs. "Ahhhhhhh" she yelled out. The other number zero started running towards us and I made a huge vine come out of the ground to grab her. "Hmm check mate." I said smirking. I started walking towards the one that was wrapped in vines. "Tell me what I wanna know." I told her calmly. "If I don't." She said laughing. I grabbed her neck and made my eyes turn back to sliver. I grew madder every second and made my right arm metal while the left still had her neck. "Tell me or else." I said. "Or else what.?" She asked. I began to punch her in the face with my right arm that was metal. "Where is father?" I asked. She looked at me and spat blood in my face. "You're really trying me." I said punching her even harder repeatedly. "He ran off." I heard no.4 saying while walking up to me. "I don't we got this one." I told them while punching her even harder. That last punch must have triggered it she finally gave out. "Fine I'll tell you everything." She said dripping blood. "Good" I said.