Chapter 28: Kvs2 zeros

They both looked at me and began to speak, "I see you can use other projects abilities now." I closed my eyes and opened them and they were sliver. "Only the ones I've encountered and studied." I said smiling, while making my left arm metal. "Just like no.1, but it seems weaker." She said while one of them made their eyes aqua blue and the other one made their eyes light blue but then to green. My eyes grew wide. "You both can use different abilities even while split?" I asked. "Yup we just can't use cloning ability Again." They both explained in unison. One of them jumped in the air while the other one got on one knee and placed her hand on the ground. "I'm glad you chose that metal ability because it's time for science." The one on the ground said while water started coming from her hand. I stepped back but was stopped by a tree. "LVL.2 LIGHTNING" the one in the trees yelled while a green streak of lightning bolt came down and touched the water. The water that covered the ground was being electrified with green electricity. It finally reached me and started to shock me. I had enough energy to jump out, so I did and I jumped on a branch from the tree behind me. I changed my eye from sliver to a darker shade of sliver and I looked at the branch I was on and broke a piece off and it began to change and it turnt into a bow. "I learn quick no.4"I said to myself. And I looked at them and yelled. "Let's do this."